UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I really may come up for this.... Will people race me? I went out last night and it was hard to get a race. My buddy ended up racing with me and testing stuff out from low rolls and stuff just having fun.

"Oh shit its roll king from Tx!" LMAO

Man I really may come up for this.... Will people race me? I went out last night and it was hard to get a race. My buddy ended up racing with me and testing stuff out from low rolls and stuff just having fun.

"Oh shit its roll king from Tx!" LMAO

You will get more races on the 19th up here than you will all summer in GA. Get your ass up here!!

If the Supra is Dalton's car, this is going to be epic.

No, owner of the Supra is local here in Michigan.

You will get more races on the 19th up here than you will all summer in GA. Get your ass up here!!

True that! The season is LIVE and in effect now! :headbang:

Hey Fadi, what color is the Plastic mess-06? Is it a C6 or C5?

Silver C.6 Z.06. His name is Nick

Dani G? :eek3dance:

Yup. You know Dani?? I have never met him. Apparently his car just got done and it's ready to rumble.

Cool, I was talking to my buddy who lives out your way. He said the silver Z pulled them super hard while riding in a 800WHP Cobra, so in that case it IS the same car. Is it TT, or pro charged?

You ever go down to woodward, Fadi?

Yup. You know Dani?? I have never met him. Apparently his car just got done and it's ready to rumble.

Never met Dani either but I'm somewhat familiar with his build. The car is a bad bitch for sure but the Supra guys know what these UGR cars bring to the table and are just happy to get to run with them.

BTW Fadi this was from Supraforums...

"lol fadi is going to shock and awe a supra, that thing travels near light speed.

its going to be like barry sanders vs me in the 40 yard."

Cool, I was talking to my buddy who lives out your way. He said the silver Z pulled them super hard while riding in a 800WHP Cobra, so in that case it IS the same car. Is it TT, or pro charged?

You ever go down to woodward, Fadi?

It is TT. It is a bad bitch. The guy has been building it up for the past 2 years. Should be a real runner if he can hook up. Great guy and very humble as well.

I am on WW every other weekend. It's like a mini TX2K every weekend here. Only good thing about MI, lol.

Never met Dani either but I'm somewhat familiar with his build. The car is a bad bitch for sure but the Supra guys know what these UGR cars bring to the table and are just happy to get to run with them.

BTW Fadi this was from Supraforums...

"lol fadi is going to shock and awe a supra, that thing travels near light speed.

its going to be like barry sanders vs me in the 40 yard."

lol, I don't know man, I ma hearing this Supra is fast as hell (but again, rwd and 6 speed)

It's crazy, this mini meet I have together on the 19th is getting nation wide recognition, lol. Maybe I should get Kyle from 1320 to come up. :D

The real race is going to be against the Turbo Busa. That thing put 6-7 cars on me when I was a stage 3. It is STUPID fast. Runs 100-150 in 2.7 on 93 on a 1.6% decline. On race gas (which is what he will be on on the 19th) he makes 50 more whp. I am gonna say it is a 2.4-2.5 100-150 bike on race gas!

My car vs: Turbo Busa, TT Vet, TT Viper, and Dani's Supra is going to be the main attraction for me. Footage to come fellas. :headbang:

The real race is going to be against the Turbo Busa. That thing put 6-7 cars on me when I was a stage 3. It is STUPID fast. Runs 100-150 in 2.7 on 93 on a 1.6% decline. On race gas (which is what he will be on on the 19th) he makes 50 more whp. I am gonna say it is a 2.4-2.5 100-150 bike on race gas!

My car vs: Turbo Busa, TT Vet, TT Viper, and Dani's Supra is going to be the main attraction for me. Footage to come fellas. :headbang:

Yeah buddy, I am thinking your monster should have no issue against the big RWHP cars, but that bike is gonna be nasty.

My buddy always is telling me to make the trip over, he says WW gets pretty crazy. I couldn't imagine bringing the Lambo down there with all the people driving like morons, I would be scared it would get damaged.

Any chance for a quick ride when I make it out your way this summer!? :)

Yeah buddy, I am thinking your monster should have no issue against the big RWHP cars, but that bike is gonna be nasty.

My buddy always is telling me to make the trip over, he says WW gets pretty crazy. I couldn't imagine bringing the Lambo down there with all the people driving like morons, I would be scared it would get damaged.

Any chance for a quick ride when I make it out your way this summer!? :)

You just have to know where to go and where to park. There are a lot of cars and a lot of idiots at the wrong locations.

Come on out man…keep me posted. :icon_thumleft:

Considering DuHawks ran a 2.5X 100-150, at 1600 whp, in cool temperatures ...

Looks like a toss up between you and that Busa ...

But after seeing you come away from the TX2K Roll Race Event with a 2nd place ...

It's clear you have that trait, that's common to ALL winners ... A little luck never hurts ...

I ran a 100 to 150 on the 3rd setting again with a passenger in 90 degree heat and 75% humidity at 1200 ft above sea level... went 2.6x on the 3rd setting again, lmao.

It honestly feels a touch faster because I can hook now. In the cooler weather it was hazing the tires and the forward acceleration didn't feel as violent as it does now.

It feels so awesome!

I should have a new video soon, in the mean time here is a test hit.... Listen to how fast this shift is...This is an entire 3-4th gear pull

I ran a 100 to 150 on the 3rd setting again with a passenger in 90 degree heat and 75% humidity at 1200 ft above sea level... went 2.6x on the 3rd setting again, lmao.

It honestly feels a touch faster because I can hook now. In the cooler weather it was hazing the tires and the forward acceleration didn't feel as violent as it does now.

It feels so awesome!

I should have a new video soon, in the mean time here is a test hit.... Listen to how fast this shift is...This is an entire 3-4th gear pull

your car is just too damn fast dude. Ridiculous

your car is just too damn fast dude. Ridiculous

What is weird is when your driving it doesn't feel that fast... I guess because you just floor the gas pedal and it goes straight and the power is so smooth. If you are a passenger though good luck lol.

I really have not had a need or want to vbox the last setting. Should go low 2s no problem is my guess. I cannot wait to see the video of your car racing that bike!

What is weird is when your driving it doesn't feel that fast... I guess because you just floor the gas pedal and it goes straight and the power is so smooth. If you are a passenger though good luck lol.

I really have not had a need or want to vbox the last setting. Should go low 2s no problem is my guess. I cannot wait to see the video of your car racing that bike!

supposedly there are videos of my car eating all 4 modded liter bikes 5 wide. Cant wait to see it

I still need to get a ride in that monster of yours

supposedly there are videos of my car eating all 4 modded liter bikes 5 wide. Cant wait to see it

I still need to get a ride in that monster of yours

Kisco does have a new video though... well I wouldn't say it is new... it is a video of the first time he boosted his R LMAO

SHARE IT!!! DO IT DO IT!