UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

Kisco does have a new video though... well I wouldn't say it is new... it is a video of the first time he boosted his R LMAO

SHARE IT!!! DO IT DO IT!

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

It would stop the LOL thread on the off the wall section. It is that damn funny.

Moving right along.....about these upcoming races....ya.....I can't wait. lol

You guys got to see the video. Hands down the best video I have ever seen that involves cars lol

Fadi I can't wait to see you line up with Dani. Seeing a 2R against a 1400hp Supra might finally put it in perspective for me. When did you run the turbo Busa before? Were you making the power you are now?

Fadi I can't wait to see you line up with Dani. Seeing a 2R against a 1400hp Supra might finally put it in perspective for me. When did you run the turbo Busa before? Were you making the power you are now?

Ya, I am excited to run him.

I ran the Busa when I was a stage 3, about 450 whp agp. It's going to be a CLOSE race!

That was so worth the wait!! Where the hell do those two other cars come from?!

Fadi best of luck over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you and Dani go at it and also you finally getting your retribution on the turbo 'Busa. You guys stay safe out there and have an awesome night! :headbang:

You ready to race tonight?!?!?! Made you a video lol

:lol2: :lol2:

That was so worth the wait!! Where the hell do those two other cars come from?!

Fadi best of luck over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you and Dani go at it and also you finally getting your retribution on the turbo 'Busa. You guys stay safe out there and have an awesome night! :headbang:

Thanks man. I am excited to see how this weekend goes. I am hearing there will be a lot of heavy hitters.

What happened dude? Spill the beans.

If you beat that bike it will be incredible. That bike is fast as fcuk. The driver really knows how to drive too!