My Garage

jota

my favorite line:

"In an great act of civil disobedience, on the day that the President of the United States dropped the national speed limit to 55 miles an hour, I set a record that I think maybe still stands. I drove from Boston to New York City in two hours in that car. So you can do the math on the speed."

It's cool how when you're passionate about something, all the little details and history come so readily to mind. Nice vid!

What a true gentleman, I loved the video and your stories I wish it went on for much longer.

I can not wait to see the car you are building, I like the back to basics philosophy, I can not wait, very exciting stuff!

Great video and thanks for sharing. After going to the SVRA vintage race here in Indy I'm falling for all sorts of vintage cars. Oddly enough stumbled onto a Jag event in my hometown. I'm currently lusting after an E-type coupe. Glad to see you driving all the cars. Are you picking up a LaF?

Great video and thanks for sharing. After going to the SVRA vintage race here in Indy I'm falling for all sorts of vintage cars. Oddly enough stumbled onto a Jag event in my hometown. I'm currently lusting after an E-type coupe. Glad to see you driving all the cars. Are you picking up a LaF?

No we're building our own these days.

Very cool and inspiring video! I enjoyed your story and best of luck with your upcoming car! "Enjoy the ride. Don't worry about the destination." Great words of advice and thank you for sharing!

• 4 months later...

Enjoyed the references to each project as an "adventure" since that frames each challenge as a journey and not an obstacle. A great attitude for us all to adopt! Can't wait to see the car.

Did you buy a Zonda? Or just a visitor?

post-7086-1416280218_thumb.jpg

Photo credit: Dupont Registry Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
Did you buy a Zonda? Or just a visitor?

Photo credit: Dupont Registry Facebook

Isn't that Horacio's personal Zonda?