**Video** Underground Racing Wins U.S. 1/2 Mile Event Trapping 224.4 mph

duhawks

Saw this on 6 speed so copying it over here. Just wow Cody! Cody did you short shift 1st or 2nd at all? Sounds like you didn't get going until maybe top of 2nd lol. Congrats man!!!

What brakes are you running?

From UGR official PR guy, Kevin:

Congratulations to all of the Underground Racing Clients that made it out to the U.S. 1/2 Mile event at the Ellington Airfield near Houston Texas on May 17, 2014.

Underground Racing TT Gallardos not only defended last years record breaking 217.1mph title, but destroyed it.

3 Underground Racing TT Lamborghinis trapped record breaking top speeds at this event, and brought home 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

Cody and his 1800whp twin turbo Lamborghini won the event and logged a new event top speed record by reaching 224.4mph in only 2640 feet. (on street tires)

Just saw that... It belongs in the TT section. Greatest place on the internet. I don't even get on the general section lol

Just wanted to throw it out that this beast is for sale!!! Time to move on to the new one!

GLWS man! If I was forced to give up my car yours would be a nice replacement :) My 2nd favorite UGR car.

GLWS man! If I was forced to give up my car yours would be a nice replacement :) My 2nd favorite UGR car.

Thanks man!