Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

What an absolute disappointment. The wing is the best thing about the car and even that is just OK. Makes the Murci SV look 1,000 times better. This had better be some sort of camouflage to throw people off in case it's spotted because this thing, in this form, is a joke.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute disappointment. The wing is the best thing about the car and even that is just OK. Makes the Murci SV look 1,000 times better. This had better be some sort of camouflage to throw people off in case it's spotted because this thing, in this form, is a joke.

What are you bitching about? You'd have it parked in your shop in many different baskets for years, what difference does it make? :icon_mrgreen:

What are you bitching about? You'd have it parked in your shop in many different baskets for years, what difference does it make? :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Looks epic. If this is the final product though, it needs a slightly bigger wing IMO to match its proportions, something like the Murcielago SV's one (that looked like a carbon fiber razor blade...)

Also I don't really get the wing mounting... Seems to be mounted to both the upper and lower surfaces of the wing? If they were going for a real swan neck mounting for aerodynamic efficiency, wouldn't it make more sense to just have it top-mounted and leave the underside clean for better airflow?

You want to look at PRETTY parts; not disappointing ones. Get with the program!!

I'll be PRAYING for changes! :lol2:

You want to look at PRETTY parts; not disappointing ones. Get with the program!!

I'm just going to leave this right here...

maxresdefault.jpg

I got mad respect for the Stigg project, but this was an opportunity too good to pass up.

I'll be PRAYING for changes! :lol2:

Noooooooo because of your prayers we've ended up with this! :icon_mrgreen:

maxresdefault.jpg

I got mad respect for the Stigg project, but this was an opportunity too good to pass up.

:lol2:

That will NEVER get old NEVER!

That's the reason why I love this place, never a dull moment!

sold!

NOW TO CHROME TRON THIS BEAST AND RUN 25K MILES IN 6 MONTHS

ALSO ... NAKED CHICKS ALL OVER IT AND INSIDE OF IT AND STAND ONTOP OF IT AND PUT IT ON PLANES ...boats and do a few major rallies!

Not about a wing. but after 100k in aventador driving .. I think I needed a little factory performance enhancements

33935541.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I have to agree..

Let me show you one more..

Normal - You can choose 6 colors.

But I love to choose Blu Nethuns. BOOM!

post-145008-1422617439_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1422617451_thumb.jpg

Overall, it does look good, the front bumper might look better in person though.

I wonder why would they use the Murcie "SV" logo instead of the new Aventador font (even in the brochure)... They got lazy at the last minutes?

Like them seats!!! Looks to be all cushions are the same piece (like what Huracan seats) and not segmented like the Veneno or Urus seats.

You think the door panels will be in CF?