Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

Something like this:

2015_aventador_sv_16.jpg

Looks better, maybe the front has to be all black ..

Thanks Lambocars, your work is amazing :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this thread we compare a car meant for raw speed and improved vehicle dynamics, to a legit beauty queen, lol. Regardless, SVs never sell well, so I am not surprised by the amount of people who do not like this car. It's why I think Lambo is foolish for waiting years to bring out the SL and SV. Two different customers.

Also so disappointed!!

That car ( minor tweak of hp, body kit, horrible spoiler, new sticker, unlimited production numbers, etc.) does not deserve to be called SV version.

Just another factory sale scheme/strategy to continue the potential buyers' enthusiasm!!!

One more ... this one is for Bryan Salamone ... he did sign the order form for the first Aventador SV to be delivered in the United States:

2015_aventador_sv_31.jpg

One more ... this one is for Bryan Salamone ... he did sign the order form for the first Aventador SV to be delivered in the United States:

2015_aventador_sv_31.jpg

I just love that thank you!!! I am drinking the koolaide. I must have this and its going to be a rally car. 25k on it first season. I am working with an international design team to totally ruin the car (lol ) see doing these rallies makes me so happy and my 2014 will be over warranty mileage soon ... and I am "not that into" resale values and those things..but I need a new 12 cyl car every year .. every other year at the least , because of mileage and reliability and warranty

I am aware that most of people think crazy antics and rally wraps are silly ... (or maybe that we are acting silly or inappropriate) many find that naked models on cars is a bad thing (I swear I wonder about those kids) but im not changing. I really am having the very best time of my life exploring the world and driving my cars and doing rallies. Its everything I have ever wanted and I pray that it will stay this way. Im so happy to be getting a new lambo and I love it.

I get so much enjoyment making a car ready for Gumball or Goldrush and then I just have the time of my life. What a great passion it is.. and even though many forum keyboard warriors hate to see me have fun with my cars ... you all know TeamSalamone will never change. this car will be high in price and it will be used in rallies and for charity and fun.

I think it will have more performance and I really want that because I have been driving these cars a while. As to the looks... I hope nobody else buys one ;) bad bad car.. don't buy it (sarcasm because I want to feel exclusive) you are all fine with the cars you have ...lol look away its ugly ... leave this one alone. lol

It is 100% everything I wanted and expected and I am so sold. I am spending time getting very excited and speaking with people in Europe so I can do something fun and exciting (for me) I understand that many are just "thinking totally" different than me. I hear posts in other forums from "friends" that continue to hate ... its all good. I assure you, I am experiencing a lever of Enjoyment and enthusiasm with my cars and these rallies that I cant even begin to describe. This stuff really makes me happy. Have a great day guys and I may not post for a while... hope to see some of you at the Winter event in Colorado ... or at the Miami Bullfest.

Cheers and have some fun , Love from Bryan and Divina (the whole team ...lol)

2015_aventador_sv_31.jpg

Badass!!!!!

Since my previous post I have taken time to study all the various spy-shot & pshop images posted here. My opinion on the front remains unchanged. Love it.

The rear I was not so sure. Not now. Love that as well. The whole package is fantastic. For me this is the best iteration so far.

I still reckon HP will be 750 and hope for weight reduction of 150kg plus although I suspect it will be closer to 100kg.

Murcie SV was 350 planned with a little over half that built. Seemingly not as popular at the time as they hoped. Now its revered and rightly so. I always thought they made a mistake (sales wise) making the Murcie SV a run out model. Buyers knew the replacement would be quicker and some held off. I think Lambo learned from that. The SV as a mid term alternative is a clever move.

I just love that thank you!!! I am drinking the koolaide. I must have this and its going to be a rally car. 25k on it first season. I am working with an international design team to totally ruin the car (lol ) see doing these rallies makes me so happy and my 2014 will be over warranty mileage soon ... and I am "not that into" resale values and those things..but I need a new 12 cyl car every year .. every other year at the least , because of mileage and reliability and warranty

I am aware that most of people think crazy antics and rally wraps are silly ... (or maybe that we are acting silly or inappropriate) many find that naked models on cars is a bad thing (I swear I wonder about those kids) but im not changing. I really am having the very best time of my life exploring the world and driving my cars and doing rallies. Its everything I have ever wanted and I pray that it will stay this way. Im so happy to be getting a new lambo and I love it.

I get so much enjoyment making a car ready for Gumball or Goldrush and then I just have the time of my life. What a great passion it is.. and even though many forum keyboard warriors hate to see me have fun with my cars ... you all know TeamSalamone will never change. this car will be high in price and it will be used in rallies and for charity and fun.

I think it will have more performance and I really want that because I have been driving these cars a while. As to the looks... I hope nobody else buys one ;) bad bad car.. don't buy it (sarcasm because I want to feel exclusive) you are all fine with the cars you have ...lol look away its ugly ... leave this one alone. lol

It is 100% everything I wanted and expected and I am so sold. I am spending time getting very excited and speaking with people in Europe so I can do something fun and exciting (for me) I understand that many are just "thinking totally" different than me. I hear posts in other forums from "friends" that continue to hate ... its all good. I assure you, I am experiencing a lever of Enjoyment and enthusiasm with my cars and these rallies that I cant even begin to describe. This stuff really makes me happy. Have a great day guys and I may not post for a while... hope to see some of you at the Winter event in Colorado ... or at the Miami Bullfest.

Cheers and have some fun , Love from Bryan and Divina (the whole team ...lol)

Hey TeamS, Do you race in any kind of Rallys?

Since my previous post I have taken time to study all the various spy-shot & pshop images posted here. My opinion on the front remains unchanged. Love it.

The rear I was not so sure. Not now. Love that as well. The whole package is fantastic. For me this is the best iteration so far.

I still reckon HP will be 750 and hope for weight reduction of 150kg plus although I suspect it will be closer to 100kg.

Murcie SV was 350 planned with a little over half that built. Seemingly not as popular at the time as they hoped. Now its revered and rightly so. I always thought they made a mistake (sales wise) making the Murcie SV a run out model. Buyers knew the replacement would be quicker and some held off. I think Lambo learned from that. The SV as a mid term alternative is a clever move.

You have to keep in mind that orders for the Murci SV was in 09 which was in the middle of the recession which I think is the reason why they had less orders than expected.I bet the Murci SV will outsell the aventador SV right now!!!

You have to keep in mind that orders for the Murci SV was in 09 which was in the middle of the recession which I think is the reason why they had less orders than expected.I bet the Murci SV will outsell the aventador SV right now!!!

You make a good point on the impact of the recession. However I still think the Aventador SV will outsell the Murcie SV. Time will tell. Price might be a factor depending where they pitch it. In a way I hope you are right for the reason that low numbers, styling and performance is a significant part of the formula for special cars.

I like the Aventador but it wasn't in my top 3 Lamborghini V12 list, which previously picked itself. Assuming the spy-shots are real then this SV makes that list very difficult now.

You make a good point on the impact of the recession. However I still think the Aventador SV will outsell the Murcie SV. Time will tell. Price might be a factor depending where they pitch it. In a way I hope you are right for the reason that low numbers, styling and performance is a significant part of the formula for special cars.

I like the Aventador but it wasn't in my top 3 Lamborghini V12 list, which previously picked itself. Assuming the spy-shots are real then this SV makes that list very difficult now.

We're gonna hit recession time soon, either 2015/16 so it will probably be the same story again.

We're gonna hit recession time soon, either 2015/16 so it will probably be the same story again.

:s-redeemer:

food for thought

I can safely say there is no other car on the road today I would take over this. Seriously every time I see it I am just blown away.

I can safely say there is no other car on the road today I would take over this. Seriously every time I see it I am just blown away.

Thanks man, I am glad you like it! I don't see how I could part with it for an SV.

Yes that's what I'd like to see the view of the last shot with the roof off and the doors up!

BTW your car looks insane!

Sun finally came out and I was able to get a shot. Its not as overhead as I wanted, but hopefully you like it. I have a few other shots from today from some different angles if anyone wants me to post them.

post-6539-1423088057_thumb.jpg

I have a few other shots from today from some different angles if anyone wants me to post them.

Of course, this car gets better and better looking to more pictures I see of it. I think it's my favorite 50th to date!

Sun finally came out and I was able to get a shot. Its not as overhead as I wanted, but hopefully you like it. I have a few other shots from today from some different angles if anyone wants me to post them.

Awesome shot, saved to my personal stash :icon_mrgreen:

I love your car!