Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

I have a feeling folks will change their tune when they start to see these in the flesh. A lot of folks reviled the 50th anni cars from the press pictures but then changed their minds seeing it in the flesh.

Personaly I like the SV, it's got very track-inspired looks and looks distinct from 50th anni and regular Aventadors. In all black (preferably Nero Pegaso) it's going to look mean :)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why the engine is not alligned? Just noticed the 700-4 and Veneno are the same way.

you must be new to the brand eh.

I've been told recently that there will be a debut of the Aventador LP800-4 SuperVeloce this year and it should price in around 680,000. Anyone else hear any details?

You guys should see the SV in person like I did today, this car looks so perfect .

Can't wait to get my SV !!! By the way not a limited edition !

Lambo91, off topic, but which Zonda is that in your photo? Thank you

its not a real car lol I made it up using the game Forza Horizon 2 and gave it a custom paint job and named it after my own initials. :icon_mrgreen: only thing now is winning the lotto and making it happen.

Wow, that Yellow one looks amazing!

I wonder how pronounced the paint on the rear bumper will be in real life.

Maybe i'm alone on this, but I kinda like the wheels.

I cant get over the wing and wheels :icon_oak:

someone fell asleep at the wheel lol looks like msrp is 489k

this is a perfect 10 IMO

post-2228-1425420323_thumb.jpg

Sorry but no Fortis, the rear is not looking better

Take the wing away, how do you feel about the rear?

I personally dislike those ironing board wings, I think the wing puts many people off, I feel it should be lower and not as angled forward, overall the car is really growing on me.

I personally dislike those ironing board wings, I think the wing puts many people off, I feel it should be lower and not as angled forward, overall the car is really growing on me.

:iamwithstupid:

I like the car overall, but don't like the rear wing or the body colored part in the rear bumper, especially from the angle of the pic I posted. Probably looks good in person and anyone ordering one should be excited and satisfied. At the end of the day we all can make our choice on what to buy, and you can't go wrong with buying any aventador model!

I am really having to think about whether or not I would want to get rid of my roadster for one of these. If they do a roadster version I may crack under pressure!