Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y. E. S. !!!!!

But the little devil inside my head says "try a different color"

Something about red that just get's my heart racing.

16298649373_a49a7310d8_b.jpg

Y. E. S. !!!!!

It looks stunning in red or yellow, just go red you know how much Assman likes it :icon_mrgreen:

It looks stunning in red or yellow, just go red you know how much Assman likes it :icon_mrgreen:

Nooooooooooo

Ooooooooo

Oooooo

Also Eyedoc, why not wait till next year when they release the roadster? I'm sure there will be more cf and other options then.

I keep asking, will there be a Roadster and I hear conflicting news. I've got my deposit in, but I am somewhat disappointed at lack of CF available as add ons, like mirrors, paddles, the sill in the door etc. My ETA for car is late first quarter 2016 so I figure I can always move over to the Roadster if it becomes svailable. What's your thoughts?

I keep asking, will there be a Roadster and I hear conflicting news. I've got my deposit in, but I am somewhat disappointed at lack of CF available as add ons, like mirrors, paddles, the sill in the door etc. My ETA for car is late first quarter 2016 so I figure I can always move over to the Roadster if it becomes svailable. What's your thoughts?

I'd say 100% chance of a roadster. It's a no brainer for Lambo to make it. The platform exists and needs easy modification. This is why there are veneno roadsters.

I'd say 100% chance of a roadster. It's a no brainer for Lambo to make it. The platform exists and needs easy modification. This is why there are veneno roadsters.

They didn't make a 670-4 SV roadster so there is a chance they won't make one .

They didn't make a 670-4 SV roadster so there is a chance they won't make one .

That's because of 1. The economy crashing so they couldn't even sell them all

2. The aventador coming.

There is no next model v12 flagship on the horizon. They are concentrating on an SUV. Obv you could be right but In highly doubt it.

Y. E. S. !!!!!

Verde Scandal will look killer on an SV

post-8919-1432831120_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1432831136_thumb.jpg

Yes, scandal top Ithaca bottom

Oh my! Wow...no one does color like Lamborghini. Choice just got more difficult.

Oh my! Wow...no one does color like Lamborghini. Choice just got more difficult.

Scandal all the way!

I saw the car last night. Heard it start, drive, rev, etc and sat in it. My impressions were that it looks great but I do not see the same difference between this car and the "standard" Aventador (with some options) that we saw between the Murcielago SV and the standard Murcielago coupe. I guess this is a credit to the options available for the Aventadors because some of the nicely spec'd ones I've seen/driven/ridden in have been somewhat close to the SV. Granted, they didn't have the weight reduction nor the extra horsepower.

I was told there are two sold in Ohio so far, one in Columbus, another in Cincinnati. I'm looking forward to seeing the local one, it's Grigio Lynx with red interior and red center locks on the wheels.

Nicely optioned it comes in at $560K. You pretty much top out at $590K with every option on it. As far as difference bw this and regular A cars--every review of drive I've read says they're night and day different.

I'd vote for Scandal...it stands out more. Ithica is nice and metallic, but Scandal "glows" in the light much like Gallio Maggio (50th Anni Yellow). Just putting some ideas out there... :icon_mrgreen:

post-8919-1432840870_thumb.jpg