Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

VBUGKING, your Aventador looks elegant and subtle. Enjoy it.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VBUGKING, your Aventador looks elegant and subtle. Enjoy it.

Thanks buddy, your comments sum up exactly why I love the 50th roadster so much. Perfect balance of aggressiveness and elegance!

Thanks, and I guess you wont mind if I post the other pics in here then!

My wife is extremely indifferent to cars, I showed her the photos of your car and she said "wow, that IS nice!" huge compliment coming from her because the usual reaction is "nice" at best ha ha ha

My wife is extremely indifferent to cars, I showed her the photos of your car and she said "wow, that IS nice!" huge compliment coming from her because the usual reaction is "nice" at best ha ha ha

Wow, very cool. I am glad she likes it, thanks for sharing that.

I showed my wife the SV and she was like....don't even think about it, we are keeping the 50th. :eusa_naughty:

This is the best looking Aventador ever made!! The 50th in general is just spectacular, but in this color, it's just amazing. As great as these pictures are to look at, I wish everyone could experience this color on the car first hand, as they just don't quite bring out what it looks like under the sun. It never gets old seeing it.

What have I told you about that license plate frame!! :eusa_naughty:

After seeing what all the fuss was about, I have a new appreciation for the LP720. Can't wait to see how the facelifted aventador will look like though, rumored to be released 2018.

:eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

VBUGKING, your car is simply stunning! I confess that I am one of the few oddballs that was not entirely thrilled on the 50th (love the front but not sure about the back). But your car is absolutely gorgeous and, trust me, I know this car would and is wearing Blu Nethuns extremely extremely well. I would go as far as saying no pics have ever done enough justice to BN. It just has to be seen in the real to truly appreciate it. Sincere congrats again!

(regrets for going OT)

This is the best looking Aventador ever made!! The 50th in general is just spectacular, but in this color, it's just amazing. As great as these pictures are to look at, I wish everyone could experience this color on the car first hand, as they just don't quite bring out what it looks like under the sun. It never gets old seeing it.

What have I told you about that license plate frame!! :eusa_naughty:

Thanks bro, I still remember the day you were there when it was first delivered to my house! We were both like holy shit, lol.

After seeing what all the fuss was about, I have a new appreciation for the LP720. Can't wait to see how the facelifted aventador will look like though, rumored to be released 2018.

:icon_thumleft: Yeah, I am excited to see whats next as well.

VBUGKING, your car is simply stunning! I confess that I am one of the few oddballs that was not entirely thrilled on the 50th (love the front but not sure about the back). But your car is absolutely gorgeous and, trust me, I know this car would and is wearing Blu Nethuns extremely extremely well. I would go as far as saying no pics have ever done enough justice to BN. It just has to be seen in the real to truly appreciate it. Sincere congrats again!

(regrets for going OT)

I appreciate it buddy, BN is my all time favorite color. The panels all look like they are different shades of blue depending on what angle you are viewing the car from. As it moves down the road its absolutely insane.

Thanks buddy, your comments sum up exactly why I love the 50th roadster so much. Perfect balance of aggressiveness and elegance!

You are very welcome, my friend.

Best of the best. :icon_thumleft:

(regrets for going OT)

You are such a tease :lol2:

I have a few other shots from today from some different angles if anyone wants me to post them.

Any thread any time you can post those pics. Cannot get over how amazing the car looks.

Kris raves about his 50th but for me, this blue kicks his arse!

Hard to believe that in a thread where a new varient is being discussed the derailment is a car not in production and everyone is (quite rightly) fawning over it

Any thread any time you can post those pics. Cannot get over how amazing the car looks.

Hard to believe that in a thread where a new varient is being discussed the derailment is a car not in production and everyone is (quite rightly) fawning over it

The 50th is a far better car indeed. Gorgeous example of a vehicle's peak.

I appreciate it buddy, BN is my all time favorite color. The panels all look like they are different shades of blue depending on what angle you are viewing the car from. As it moves down the road its absolutely insane.

Agreed, mine as well! As mentioned earlier, I think the BN / MB is super elegant; it demands attention without being flashy. The paint is so 'deep' in color variation that it almost looks like it's wet.

Thanks Cap. I wish you guys could see the color in person. I am sure the SV will be great and those who buy one will be happy with it. For me the 50th is a little more special so I think I will hang onto it!

The 50th is a far better car indeed. Gorgeous example of a vehicle's peak.

I appreciate the nice comments! I am glad everyone seems to like it as much as me. Lamborghini really set the 50ths up to remain special, and not just to be a stepping stone to the SV. The regular Aventador still takes my breath away when I see it out in the wild, Lamborghini really hit it out of the park with the initial design.

Agreed, mine as well! As mentioned earlier, I think the BN / MB is super elegant; it demands attention without being flashy. The paint is so 'deep' in color variation that it almost looks like it's wet.

Great points about the color. I was out with some friends yesterday, couldn't believe we had a 65 degree, clear day in February. Love the top down experience in the roadster!

post-6539-1423415039_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1423415047_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1423415054_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1423415060_thumb.jpg

Thanks Cap. I wish you guys could see the color in person. I am sure the SV will be great and those who buy one will be happy with it. For me the 50th is a little more special so I think I will hang onto it!

No one said you should part with the 50th...I think it'd be a good idea to pick up an SV for a side-by-side comparison :icon_thumleft:

Wow, pretty disappointed, front end is way too understated and the wing is awful. Compared the 670SV this is really a lame attempt from a design standpoint...

Great points about the color. I was out with some friends yesterday, couldn't believe we had a 65 degree, clear day in February. Love the top down experience in the roadster!

Fantastic color indeed! I've been admiring it on Instagram for a while as well.

I agree with your notion that the 50th is more special than the SV, and I've been told that the SV will not be a limited run, but a "regular" model option.

That side profile (and colour).

Wow. Just wow.

Lamborghini really hit it out of the park with this design!

No one said you should part with the 50th...I think it'd be a good idea to pick up an SV for a side-by-side comparison :icon_thumleft:

Haha, I don't see any world where having 2 Aventadors makes sense for me. I do have something else coming this year which should complement the 50th very nicely!