Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

Fantastic color indeed! I've been admiring it on Instagram for a while as well.

I agree with your notion that the 50th is more special than the SV, and I've been told that the SV will not be a limited run, but a "regular" model option.

Thanks, much appreciated :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That side profile (and colour).

Wow. Just wow.

Lamborghini really hit it out of the park with this design!

I agree! The 50th is a dream come true for me, and the color is mesmerizing. A friend of mine asked me this weekend, "How often do you have to change the batteries in that paint job?" :icon_lol:

Great points about the color. I was out with some friends yesterday, couldn't believe we had a 65 degree, clear day in February. Love the top down experience in the roadster!

20150207_114612_resized.jpg

In this light it reminds me of the 40th Anniversary Verde Artemis shade to be honest ... that Blu Nethus changes hue all the time, I'm sure it is an absolutely stunning shade ... both out in the sun and inside under artificial lighting ... a nightmare to photograph I guess, but I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it ... who wants to sponsor my flight :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, I don't see any world where having 2 Aventadors makes sense for me. I do have something else coming this year which should complement the 50th very nicely!

I totally disagree with you and I am very disappointed in your poor judgment!

In this light it reminds me of the 40th Anniversary Verde Artemis shade to be honest ... that Blu Nethus changes hue all the time, I'm sure it is an absolutely stunning shade ... both out in the sun and inside under artificial lighting ... a nightmare to photograph I guess, but I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it ... who wants to sponsor my flight :icon_mrgreen:

Nothing tops BN, other colors can equal it, but nothing tops it. I find it easy to photograph, just point my phone at it and click the screen haha. It never looks bad, so u cant really go wrong!

I totally disagree with you and I am very disappointed in your poor judgment!

I know, my wife says the same thing to me all the time, especially in the bedroom!

Haha, I don't see any world where having 2 Aventadors makes sense for me. I do have something else coming this year which should complement the 50th very nicely!

TEASE!

Car just went live on their ordering system + say the car in pics is not the finished product

:eusa_dance:

Car just went live on their ordering system + say the car in pics is not the finished product

Do you have more details? My understanding is that this is just Lamborghini wanting a list qualified potential buyers. I assume to forecast the market.

Fully configured ready .. all choices have been made.

I think nobody should buy this but me. My options .. Configuration ...etc it off the hook. FIRE EXTINGUISHER... OPTION!!! sick

I think nobody should buy this but me. My options .. Configuration ...etc it off the hook. FIRE EXTINGUISHER... OPTION!!! sick

Safe to say it could be considered, "1 of 1"? :lol2:

I saw on IG you said it will make its US debut at Amelia Island. Is this confirmed? I have been wanting to go to this event for some time and this unveiling is just the excuse I needed!