Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so.

Because they are charging that for the rosso and blu.

And Ill rather choose something custom instead of those.

If I 'extrapolate' the prices in Euro to US using the base price over here and the mentioned $485,000 for the USA, the Rosso Bia is already listed at $16K ... so my guess would be that a custom shade from the Ad Personam might be even more expensive.

I want to order mine in a custom color.

Does anyone know how much they are charging for ad personam colors?

"out of range" paint (ad personam) was $9200 for the Av coupe and av Roadster back in 2014. Not sure what is it now for the SV?!

I made a couple renders of the SV, damn it's pretty hard to get this colors right even in Photoshop, very time consuming

Arancio Atlas, orange calipers, black center locks

11008301_648027138635002_1858557036_n.jpg

Blue Nethuns (Monterey Blue), black calipers, blue center locks

Blue Nethuns (Monterey Blue), yellow calipers, blue center locks

11024126_1559292047661276_1452770177_n.jpg

Your my hero! Now I just have to imagine white calipers. I am trying to get blue center locks but may have to figure out something else as it is not an option, of course neither is white calipers.

Your my hero! Now I just have to imagine white calipers. I am trying to get blue center locks but may have to figure out something else as it is not an option, of course neither is white calipers.

White calipers are da bomb!!

Diones are actually a standard option! Save yourself $8000+ for not getting the Dianthus wheels. Only down fall, no central locking.

After looking at all this today the centerlock wheels are $4000 cheaper than Diones.

After looking at all this today the centerlock wheels are $4000 cheaper than Diones.

Did I read that right? The center lock are CHEAPER?

Also ignorant question but if you get the diones then you'd have a standard hub? Or will they be center lock diones ?

Here I tried the white calipers (not my best I know), both black locks and blue locks. So blue center locks are not an option? What are the options available for the center lock? Just red?

nethuns2_zpsqu8t7kdn.jpg

Did I read that right? The center lock are CHEAPER?

Also ignorant question but if you get the diones then you'd have a standard hub? Or will they be center lock diones ?

If you get diones it will be standard lug. Cant get center lock Diones

Diones are a free option but not centre lock.

If anyone can photo shop a version with them on I would love to see that.

You must be looking at something different than I am. Diones show to be roughly $4000 more.

You must be looking at something different than I am. Diones show to be roughly $4000 more.

On the list I have Diones are standard no cost and the option Dianatus wheel with more spokes and central locking is £3200 extra

Topjay is correct, Dione are standard no cost option. Only upgrade available on the SV are the Dianthus for $4200 (center locking included)

Topjay is correct, Dione are standard no cost option. Only upgrade available on the SV are the Dianthus for $4200 (center locking included)

Which also makes more sense.

the centre locking Dianatus wheels are stunning; a must if you buy an SV.

They are definitely cool and more functional...however the Dione's are the sexiest wheel pattern on the Aventador :eusa_dance:

On the list I have Diones are standard no cost and the option Dianatus wheel with more spokes and central locking is £3200 extra

That is nuts, I just went back to make sure I didn't read it wrong and it says...that Diones are $8600 and Dianatus are $4200.

I just love that thank you!!! I am drinking the koolaide. I must have this and its going to be a rally car. 25k on it first season. I am working with an international design team to totally ruin the car (lol ) see doing these rallies makes me so happy and my 2014 will be over warranty mileage soon ... and I am "not that into" resale values and those things..but I need a new 12 cyl car every year .. every other year at the least , because of mileage and reliability and warranty

I am aware that most of people think crazy antics and rally wraps are silly ... (or maybe that we are acting silly or inappropriate) many find that naked models on cars is a bad thing (I swear I wonder about those kids) but im not changing. I really am having the very best time of my life exploring the world and driving my cars and doing rallies. Its everything I have ever wanted and I pray that it will stay this way. Im so happy to be getting a new lambo and I love it.

I get so much enjoyment making a car ready for Gumball or Goldrush and then I just have the time of my life. What a great passion it is.. and even though many forum keyboard warriors hate to see me have fun with my cars ... you all know TeamSalamone will never change. this car will be high in price and it will be used in rallies and for charity and fun.

I think it will have more performance and I really want that because I have been driving these cars a while. As to the looks... I hope nobody else buys one ;) bad bad car.. don't buy it (sarcasm because I want to feel exclusive) you are all fine with the cars you have ...lol look away its ugly ... leave this one alone. lol

It is 100% everything I wanted and expected and I am so sold. I am spending time getting very excited and speaking with people in Europe so I can do something fun and exciting (for me) I understand that many are just "thinking totally" different than me. I hear posts in other forums from "friends" that continue to hate ... its all good. I assure you, I am experiencing a lever of Enjoyment and enthusiasm with my cars and these rallies that I cant even begin to describe. This stuff really makes me happy. Have a great day guys and I may not post for a while... hope to see some of you at the Winter event in Colorado ... or at the Miami Bullfest.

Cheers and have some fun , Love from Bryan and Divina (the whole team ...lol)

I am so jealous! You have a blast & drive the HELL outta your cars and have fun doing it. I bet you are 1 % of the people who drive these things like they are supposed to be driven (to have fun and use them as fast and as much as possible) LOVE IT! Im stuck in a place where we have winter and cold 7 months of the year and 3 months of bad skating. The rest is great. I will be with mine in the USA sometime soon. You ...... Bryan are the secret Aventador test PILOT!!!! I'm sure you could write a book on your experiences. Keep it up Bro. Its awesome Love it. All these other guys worry about loosing $ and or putting too many miles on them etc. Nutzzzzzz Greg