Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

I will know tomorrow but from the conversation today, there is one available at a Porsche dealer in Germany. My uncle is going in the morning to get me all the information and specs. As it stands, there is one available and it is being offered to me. We are just not sure how credible the information is from his Lamborghini source.

Thanks brother. I agree, there are some beautiful roads over there! From the race tracks to the Autobahn, to some windy, perfectly paved mountain and coastal roads.

You should definitely consider doing that! You wouldn't regret it!

Let me know if you ever make your way to Europe!

I will contact you when I come over :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left a deposit for an Aventador SV Roadster, so they are making one. Option list is still pending and I should have it soon :eusa_dance:

Also left a deposit on a Coupe and I have the option list for that! It will be a dedicated track car since I am now in Europe and have the extreme fortune of having some of the best tracks in my backyard. I plan on visiting the Nurburgring and other tracks often in the summer now, along with getting a membership at the local heaven on earth hangout. http://www.ascari.net/

My uncle is a big car guy in Germany with a lot of connections with dealers and he came through huge for me... We just beat the crap out of the new Ferrari 488 for the weekend, which was awesome. I am moving from Canada to Europe and have been liquidating all my real estate holdings and my stock portfolio so I will be buying some toys, haha.

Also, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but he may also have just done another big favor for me on another hyper car out there that has been sold out and almost all allocations delivered... I will know for sure tomorrow and will almost certainly not get any sleep tonight... lol *might have two sub 7 second Nurburgring toys*

I will post all the information I get on the SV and Roadster from our reliable sources as I get it. The good customers in Europe are privileged to information rather earlier than North American customers I noticed. Not to mention the used car market being a lot bigger and cheaper over there... 458 Speciele and F12 prices would upset most guys in Canada and the US.

Frankfurt Autoshow will be very good this year! If all goes well I will be getting delivery of the SV 6 months after that.

PS : through him I have already been offered a 488 Spider and the new F12 GTO allocation! A lot of amazing machines are coming out in the near future with Frankfurt and Geneva showcasing them.

I thought you didn't like Aventadors!?😜

I thought you didn't like Aventadors!?��

Hahaha!

I was never really sold on V12 Lambo's. The Murcie, although beautiful was a pain in the butt to drive and really awkward and uncomfortable. When I drove the Aventador coupe, they did do a lot better job making it more practical but I was still never really sold on it, for the price. The Roadster was better when I drove it but still, for the money, I wasn't in love. Always just thought I would scoop one up after one or two years when they dropped in price drastically, which never really ended up happening...

Now that I have a bit more free capital I am looking at it from the standpoint of buying high end cars that I hopefully won't lost money on during ownership... Maybe even make some money like a lot of hyper car original owners are doing... With the Aventador SV I wasn't really sold on it when it came out. I thought the 50th looked better and that it was going to be just another Aventador with a few minor changes... But its really grown on me. They are now being made in a limited production run and after I saw the Nurburgring run, I was sold. I figure I can own it and when I am ready to part with it, I won't lose on it. The few things I don't love, like the wing and exhaust pipes are changes that can be made with aftermarket parts.

I love Lamborghini and the brand but I have to say, Ferrari is coming pretty strong as of late and they never really interested me in the past. You can pick up an F12 for 180k (Euro) plus tax, crazy! They are 450k+ back home in Canada. You can also scoop up a 458 Speciale for around 180k as well! I will be getting some of the new models coming out as there are some great cars for great prices and you can drive them for 12 months and still make some money when your ready to flip them.

The future is VERY bright in the exotic/super car department!

SV CANT PULL AT ALL ON ON REGULAR AVENTADOR.?.

It didn't really look like they were racing full out, More like just going around the track.

Also left a deposit on a Coupe and I have the option list for that! It will be a dedicated track car since I am now in Europe and have the extreme fortune of having some of the best tracks in my backyard. I plan on visiting the Nurburgring and other tracks often in the summer now, along with getting a membership at the local heaven on earth hangout. http://www.ascari.net/

you should get in touch with Webster132 as Ascari is his local hangout as well. Perhaps you are neighbours and don't even know it?

Congrats on the new purchases!

Hahaha!

I was never really sold on V12 Lambo's. The Murcie, although beautiful was a pain in the butt to drive and really awkward and uncomfortable. When I drove the Aventador coupe, they did do a lot better job making it more practical but I was still never really sold on it, for the price. The Roadster was better when I drove it but still, for the money, I wasn't in love. Always just thought I would scoop one up after one or two years when they dropped in price drastically, which never really ended up happening...

Now that I have a bit more free capital I am looking at it from the standpoint of buying high end cars that I hopefully won't lost money on during ownership... Maybe even make some money like a lot of hyper car original owners are doing... With the Aventador SV I wasn't really sold on it when it came out. I thought the 50th looked better and that it was going to be just another Aventador with a few minor changes... But its really grown on me. They are now being made in a limited production run and after I saw the Nurburgring run, I was sold. I figure I can own it and when I am ready to part with it, I won't lose on it. The few things I don't love, like the wing and exhaust pipes are changes that can be made with aftermarket parts.

I love Lamborghini and the brand but I have to say, Ferrari is coming pretty strong as of late and they never really interested me in the past. You can pick up an F12 for 180k (Euro) plus tax, crazy! They are 450k+ back home in Canada. You can also scoop up a 458 Speciale for around 180k as well! I will be getting some of the new models coming out as there are some great cars for great prices and you can drive them for 12 months and still make some money when your ready to flip them.

The future looks bright for you brother! Can't wait to hear more about these new toys when they come in...I'll be very happy for you and can only imagine some of these hyper cars in person.

It didn't really look like they were racing full out, More like just going around the track.

Of course but it seemed like the regular aventador was right there in every scene where there was acceleration.

Of course but it seemed like the regular aventador was right there in every scene where there was acceleration.

It looked like they were doing 'happy laps" with the SV being the lead car.

Hahaha!

Congrats liquid . I also got the sv and will be getting roadster. Glad your able to get other cars for such great deals, its such a problem to get a speciale here and I'm will to pay as well as having a f12. I am also happy the market is going down on these cars there so hopefully it will reflect the U.S. market . 918 is hard to get now as well i went to go buy one as msrp and actually went to the track day but didn't pull the trigger now they are going for $500-700k over.

you should get in touch with Webster132 as Ascari is his local hangout as well. Perhaps you are neighbours and don't even know it?

Congrats on the new purchases!

Thanks buddy! I was actually told that by another member and tried PMing him a few days ago but no reply. Would be nice to meet a car guy down there.

The future looks bright for you brother! Can't wait to hear more about these new toys when they come in...I'll be very happy for you and can only imagine some of these hyper cars in person.

Now you have no reason not to come see Europe for a few weeks brother lol

Congrats liquid . I also got the sv and will be getting roadster. Glad your able to get other cars for such great deals, its such a problem to get a speciale here and I'm will to pay as well as having a f12. I am also happy the market is going down on these cars there so hopefully it will reflect the U.S. market . 918 is hard to get now as well i went to go buy one as msrp and actually went to the track day but didn't pull the trigger now they are going for $500-700k over.

Wow awesome, congrats to you as well buddy!

I hated dealing with Ferrari in the states. when I went to purchase an F12 it was a horrible experience, in two different locations. Long story short they were forcing the FF on me to be on a shorter list for the F12 than it had to be a new FF than the F12 list got longer... I lost my shit and have not tried to deal with them since... In Europe it is such a different environment and vibe... The dealers are so friendly and give new models to customers for the weekend and amazing deals on new cars and used ones as well.

I also missed the opportunity on the 918 in the beginning and have been regretting it ever since! Car didn't hit a home run for me in the start but after seeing more pictures and watching more reviews I really liked it. Hopefully this works out because I really want one, but like you said I am not going to go spend 500-700k over msrp now.

Thanks buddy! I was actually told that by another member and tried PMing him a few days ago but no reply. Would be nice to meet a car guy down there.

I'm sure he's fairly busy with Le Mans qualifying this week and the race this weekend.

I'm sure he's fairly busy with Le Mans qualifying this week and the race this weekend.

Yes. Webster is a really laid back cool guy. He's also really busy so I'm sure he probably hasn't even seen the PM yet.

• 3 weeks later...