Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks hot, but at this point the 50th looks better. Im in for better pics! Thanks for sharing!

So far not feeling it, the Aventador is so extreme to begin with anything more just seems tacked on, this looks like something Mansory would design, I hope this isn't the final design.

So far not feeling it, the Aventador is so extreme to begin with anything more just seems tacked on, this looks like something Mansory would design, I hope this isn't the final design.

:iamwithstupid:

I had been told centre lock wheels, so might well be it

Think I mainly don't the spoiler uprights going straight up where it attaches, looks very artificial just stuck on

Agree that the 50th looks better. Very much not impressed and this doesn't give me any warm fuzzy feeling about a Huracan SL if this is what they come up with for an SV...

I had been told centre lock wheels, so might well be it

Looking a lot better in the photos Lambo91 posted, the rear looks pretty evil, do you have one coming?

Looking a lot better in the photos Lambo91 posted, the rear looks pretty evil, do you have one coming?

Yes, not sure I like the pics though, as always reserve judgement until you see it in person.

This was spotted late December so that might be it, looking forward to seeing better photos.

post-7524-1422540916.jpg

the ones i just posted isn't better? :thefinger: such high expectations.

I love it! I like it MORE than the 50th. I always thought the 50th looks a bit off in the side skirt area (too much black) and this looks perfect. The only thing I don't like is the wing integration. It just looks tacked on. They should have carried that line from the wing supports to the rear diffuser OVER the old pop up wing and not THROUGH it.

Im not feeling the spoiler at all. It doesn't flow well. I think some of us are disappointed with the look because it's hard enough to make the Aventador look crazier or better than it already is. It's a tough task lol.

Wing is complete and utter shit for design.

Too tall and flat across. It should have come up around the back and the supports should have come in at an angle. I would have also liked to see supports more like those used on the Veneno...at least something different than what is on every other car.

Overall, very lame when we already saw the Aventador J and 50th.

Yes, not sure I like the pics though, as always reserve judgement until you see it in person.

True, they usually have a presence and an aura you can't properly experience from photos, I have a feeling you'll like it, have you selected a color?

I like it, I was eager too see how the front would look considering the extreme nature of the 50th...I am really impressed with what the designers did with the front, Lamborghini has some of the most talented and innovative designers in the industry.