Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

the ones i just posted isn't better? :thefinger: such high expectations.

SORRY :icon_mrgreen: I did say it looks a hell of a lot better in the photos you posted :turboalex:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not loving it, 50th looks a lot better IMO.

agreed.

Especially Vbugs 50th roadster

Specially in mental blue :headbang:

Haha, thanks. The SV will look good in person, it's still a cool design. It was important to Lamborghini to make sure the 50ths remained special. I'm not sure the SV design really will work well as roadster. There's just something about a top down car that calls for a more classy and less racer look. For me the 50th roadster has struck that perfect balance of aggression and class.

HOLY Cow.... Glad I have my ticket to Geneva already. I have learned that any Lambo design needs to be seen in person. I was skeptical of parts of the Huracan even of the 50th (esp. the diffuser) but once you see it in person, its OMG 😱 goodness. The front end has almost some of the 670 SV look (more so than Huracan) and the rear is wicked mean. Will I give up my Anniversary for it.. no. Would I add it to my garage, HELL YES!

For me the 50th roadster has struck that perfect balance of aggression and class.

This is spot on, "race" versions don't look/feel good if they have an open top, the overall design is almost always OTT, the open roof softens the lines and interrupt the flow, the 50th design hits such a sweet spot a perfect balance of elegance and craziness, that's the reason why I hate when I see after market wings on the back of them LOL

Having said that what color will your SV be? :lol2:

With the LP670 SV being my favorite car and the 50th Anniversario following a close 2nd, I was really looking forward to this car only to be disappointed. It is cool and I am hoping they bring one to Pebble Beach so I can see it in person but overall not as amazing as I had imagined.

Wing is complete and utter shit for design.

Too tall and flat across. It should have come up around the back and the supports should have come in at an angle. I would have also liked to see supports more like those used on the Veneno...at least something different than what is on every other car.

Overall, very lame when we already saw the Aventador J and 50th.

Initially I want to +1 this post.

But I know how it is wih many of the Lambos, they have to grow on you. I didn't like the G at first, ended up owning 3...

I still think nothing touches the 50th roadster, but the SV will come in roadster as well so, I guess time will tell...

The new features are cool, but a kick ass wing could do wonders for this car, ala LP670SV. That wing is struggling.

My exact thoughts...