Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well. So so many hated the Aventador, not to mention the 50th Anniversary car (someone here even called my car a POS but now say they love the model :huh: ) and the latest hate is the SV. The Anniversary is an awesome looking car but this is not the Anniversary. I like what I see so far. the new perspective on the wing from the chase camera "commercial" shot is definitely awesome looking.

Not sure what I was expecting to see with the SV, but the initial pics are some what disappointing. This is the "race" version, it should have had more aggressive bumpers in the least. Very difficult to improve on the 50th..they blew there load on that. Hopefully they lightened it up and added a decent amount of power to offset the relatively bland visual aspect.

Not sure why everyone was expecting the sv to blow away the 50th, it's just not possible. They are both great, and the goal with the 50th was for it to remain special even after the sv is released.

Hot damn that looks mean :eusa_dance: I'd paint the the front and rear spoilers completely black though...but overall a mean design. I wonder is the active aero wing is still deploy-able? I also wonder how many people will change their tunes once these monsters are unleashed on the streets...

Hot damn that looks mean :eusa_dance: I'd paint the the front and rear spoilers completely black though...but overall a mean design. I wonder is the active aero wing is still deploy-able? I also wonder how many people will change their tunes once these monsters are unleashed on the streets...

Did you order yours yet?

Did you order yours yet?

Not yet. Still waiting to see what this thing will cost. If it's going to be added to the line up and not a special edition I may just wait to get a slightly used one, since the wait period is still going to be 10 months at least, and it'll save me some sheckles.

I like it, it's a different kind of Aventador and I also agree the 50th is separate and awesome in its own right. I hope to see an SV in person because that is always the best way to take in the entire look.

I look forward to other colors as well. I think that's sometimes the the fun part when the new Lambos come out, seeing what color(s) makes the car "right" for you.

Not yet. Still waiting to see what this thing will cost. If it's going to be added to the line up and not a special edition I may just wait to get a slightly used one, since the wait period is still going to be 10 months at least, and it'll save me some sheckles.

If this is it, I'm DISAPOINTED!. I have a standing order for one. To me this looks like an Aventador with Air intakes on the roof and one of the 377 aftermarket front and bumper and Novitec side skirts.

I don't know if I would dump my car for one of these. I am depressed and confused today! I have been waiting impatiently like everyone else. This is far from what I hoped!

Maybe these are intentional spy shots to throw us off!!

sold!

NOW TO CHROME TRON THIS BEAST AND RUN 25K MILES IN 6 MONTHS

ALSO ... NAKED CHICKS ALL OVER IT AND INSIDE OF IT AND STAND ONTOP OF IT AND PUT IT ON PLANES ...boats and do a few major rallies!

Not about a wing. but after 100k in aventador driving .. I think I needed a little factory performance enhancements

post-93516-1422561196.jpg

I really like the front. A lot. Best front on any Aventador variant IMO.

The rear doesn't move me the same way. Perhaps it will grow on me. Lamborghini designs are often slow burners for me.

If this is it, I'm DISAPOINTED!. I have a standing order for one. To me this looks like an Aventador with Air intakes on the roof and one of the 377 aftermarket front and bumper and Novitec side skirts.

I don't know if I would dump my car for one of these. I am depressed and confused today! I have been waiting impatiently like everyone else. This is far from what I hoped!

Maybe these are intentional spy shots to throw us off!!

^ This ....

I have a deposit on one also but I'm not sure now ...

All changes as expected pretty much, no big surprises.

Sucks for them those shots got leaked and they didn't get to have a grand reveal... bet there are many pissed off execs at the HQ...

All changes as expected pretty much, no big surprises.

Sucks for them those shots got leaked and they didn't get to have a grand reveal... bet there are many pissed off execs at the HQ...

"leaks" are often planned and strategic moves, makes for great marketing!

Didn't take long..im already starting to like this car more and more..and its only been afew hours since i last saw the pics posted.

coming from a person who hated the Aventador at launch...and didn't like the 50th annv..now im liking those 2 and won't be long, the SV too.

^ This ....

I have a deposit on one also but I'm not sure now ...

I always wait to see things before making any deposits...I always reserve final judgement for seeing things in person. My feeling is in person the full affect of the added aggression will sink in. The first pics I saw of the 50th anni Aventador didn't really wow me...then I saw one in person and it all made sense and blew me away. I think that'll happen here as well.

I bet the interior and the instrument gauge panel will blow everyone away!!! Can't wait to see those pics!! :icon_super:

If I get one...I'd get one without the wing. I like the first spy pics without the wing.

Had to photoshop it black..since its my color..

oir8dz.jpg

4gs0o6.jpg

im sold :D

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: YES

Hmmm...Blu Nethus, some Dione's and maybe wingless...I think I can see that :D

Had to photoshop it black..since its my color..

oir8dz.jpg

4gs0o6.jpg

im sold :D

Damn! Sold also!!

Where is LamboCars? We need photoshops.

Perhaps Lamborghini emulated the wing design from the Mclaren P1 GTR. The 670-SV is my favorite Lambo to date. As already stated, this is the best variant of the front bumper.