707HP Challenger Hellcat...

FikseSTS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitting color for a car of this power, somewhat spiritual successor to the Cuda.

I agree...... I like the color :eusa_dance:

Cuda_1.jpeg

Cuda_2.jpeg

IMG_9697.jpg

What's interesting is some of these modern retro-designed cars and really fixed up versions of the originals and hot rod versions of the originals can be difficult to tell apart. For example, I saw a picture of a really nice 1960s Corvette and that car could have actually passed for a modern retro-themed sports car, IMO.

Skokos, the picture you posted says, "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available."

Are there any badges signifying that its a "hellcat?" I assume they still make the standard SRT8. Im guessing the lack of an 8 on the SRT badge is what denotes that the car no longer has a mere 485hp or whatever it is? I guess i see a few subtle design elements. But other then that, it looks kind of like a sleeper.

Are there any badges signifying that its a "hellcat?" I assume they still make the standard SRT8. Im guessing the lack of an 8 on the SRT badge is what denotes that the car no longer has a mere 485hp or whatever it is? I guess i see a few subtle design elements. But other then that, it looks kind of like a sleeper.

Looks like no. It is interesting that it's the first factory supercharged hemi.

"Just like the facelifted 2015 Challenger we’ve seen last month, the Hellcat also benefits from a 1971-inspired update. Although the split front grille has been replaced by a cleaner piece, the separate taillights and the pronounced power-bulge hood have been maintained on the SRT SRT-prepped machine. But those aren’t the only noticeable differences on the Hellcat. The hood now features dual air extractors for better heat removal and reduced air turbulence in the engine compartment, as well as an exclusive Air Catcher inlet port.

A redesigned bumper with quad projector lamps adds to the Hellcat’s menacing looks, while a large splitter pushes the muscle car harder to the ground. `Round back, differences are less obvious, but the Hellcat does come with a taller spoiler that wears an "SRT" logo on the right side.

From the side, the Hellcat stands out, thanks to its "Supercharged" fender badges, a redesigned rear valance and new side sills, which have been carefully tuned in the wind tunnel for improved aerodynamic properties."

• 2 weeks later...
I agree...... I like the color :eusa_dance:

post-5298-1405824385.jpeg

post-5298-1405824394.jpeg

post-5298-1405824406.jpg

As a MOPAR whore for nearly forty years I must say that 'Cuda is one of the finest examples I have ever see including the rarest versions. Can you tell us more or share additional photos?

Kind regards,

As a MOPAR whore for nearly forty years I must say that 'Cuda is one of the finest examples I have ever see including the rarest versions. Can you tell us more or share additional photos?

Kind regards,

Build thread.

Kind regards,

Thank you for the kind words. I started updating the build thread, didn't realize I hadn't finished it...

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta watch that when I get back. I'm very interested in this. The new interior looks similar to the Vipers and I love it. People on challenger forums are getting a little pissed that they can't put in orders yet.

I gotta watch that when I get back. I'm very interested in this. The new interior looks similar to the Vipers and I love it. People on challenger forums are getting a little pissed that they can't put in orders yet.

I need a 4 door, that Charger Hellcat is very intriguing. Hopefully Chrysler will roll out a 300M Hellcat, I could see myself buying one to replace my M3 Sedan.

I need a 4 door, that Charger Hellcat is very intriguing. Hopefully Chrysler will roll out a 300M Hellcat, I could see myself buying one to replace my M3 Sedan.

I don't see why not make one. It seems logical succession.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...