Sesto Elemento Driving On Public Road

post-38358-1404940027.jpg

I have never been a fan of all the jizzmopping that happens every time that someone posts a picture of their new car (hello endless fcuking re-quotes, three pages of "nice, congrats!), but I had to re-quote this because it might be the coolest picture Ive seen online in a while.

Haven't seen a jump like that in a long time. LaLaLaLaFerrari is way faster. Looks pretty disgusting in that rear photo though. Will never get over that front fender look from the rear

Haven't seen a jump like that in a long time. LaLaLaLaFerrari is way faster. Looks pretty disgusting in that rear photo though. Will never get over that front fender look from the rear

How about that P1 vs. Bugatti thread? :lol2:

Wow, bye bye Sesto :D LF is faaast!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
In private owner hands - sounds good:

Such an awesome car. It's good to see at least one made it out.

I remember a while back an anonymous source filled me in on a sales event they had in Vegas. I believe some members went. They tried to sell 4 here in the US and came up with goose eggs. Damn shame.

I remember a while back an anonymous source filled me in on a sales event they had in Vegas. I believe some members went. They tried to sell 4 here in the US and came up with goose eggs. Damn shame.

I doubt this thing could ever be street legal in the US. Seems fitting to be over there where the rules don't apply to the buyer...

I doubt this thing could ever be street legal in the US. Seems fitting to be over there where the rules don't apply to the buyer...

No, it never could. Not enough safety-nannies to appease the US-DOT and NHTSA.

Yeah I remember Vbug posting about that. This is by far the coolest thing to come out of the factory. As for the video....WOW!