Underground Racing breaks 1/2 mile world record- 233!!

Kisco

UGR just went a 233 mph in the standing 1/2 mile! Take a second to try and grasp that.....did it kick in yet? My goodness!

Good job Kevin, crew, and drivers(s).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGR just went a 233 mph in the standing 1/2 mile! Take a second to try and grasp that.....did it kick in yet? My goodness!

Good job Kevin, crew, and drivers(s).

Insane!! Who's car?

At the starting line they announcer said 1200 hp.... Lol then it went 233

The "sandbag nationals" lol

At the starting line they announcer said 1200 hp.... Lol then it went 233

So my stage 3 will do 233 in the half?? Awesome!!

It was me. I did it with the top down so I figure we have 245mph in it with the roof up.

Congrats to Underground Racing! 233 in just a 1/2 mile. Now i hope it isn´t true...but over on the GTR forum there is this rumor about the car blowing up on a later run. I guess at 2000+ whp the biggest challenge of all is not breaking any stuff

Congrats to Underground Racing! 233 in just a 1/2 mile. Now i hope it isn´t true...but over on the GTR forum there is this rumor about the car blowing up on a later run. I guess at 2000+ whp the biggest challenge of all is not breaking any stuff

Anther gallardo tuner shop car blew up. Not UGR

Anther gallardo tuner shop car blew up. Not UGR

Thanks for clearing things up. Man ...I can´t believe we are talking about a street legal lamborghini here" 233.7 mph in 804 meters is pure insanity. What an accomplishment! Congrats to UGR and to the lucky owner!

I believe it's SW's' car that went 233 mph. Correct me if I'm wrong. Nevertheless, amazing feat!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's results. I read in FB that SW and his crew will run early and hit the road by 11:30 am.

I believe it's SW's' car that went 233 mph. Correct me if I'm wrong. Nevertheless, amazing feat!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's results. I read in FB that SW and his crew will run early and hit the road by 11:30 am.

I thought SW's car was only a 1R package. Either way 233mph at the half mile is INSANE. It was barely a month or 2 ago that Cody went 223 here in Houston and it's already been shattered. It's like a few people have said, there is no point in running a full mile, cars are just too dangerously fast at this point.

I thought SW's car was only a 1R package. Either way 233mph at the half mile is INSANE. It was barely a month or 2 ago that Cody went 223 here in Houston and it's already been shattered. It's like a few people have said, there is no point in running a full mile, cars are just too dangerously fast at this point.

If I'm not mistaken...SW has a 2R and his new 6 speed 1R

what kind of tires ?

also was nitrous used ?

amazing run. i cant believe a street car is pulling speeds faster than anything short of a dragster !