Underground Racing breaks 1/2 mile world record- 233!!

Kisco

fixed. ;)

LOL I got to come to TI when you bring that thing so I can watch you and Kevin race LMAO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things are bad ass for racing. I think we need to try one. You don't have to lift off the gas if you have an ignition cut. We did two Dog box trannys in Vipers years ago. One for Frank a Holinger and one for the NLR Viper a Emco dog box. These were fully loaded street cars and still was loud as a mofo. On test driving, I had to wear ear plug they were so Fking loud once the gear box fluid got hot. Wont be bad for roll and 1/2 miles racing I guess. Poor GTS's ;)

I'll take one. kthx

Someone needs to do that Wolf of Wall Street "I ain't leavin" speech like the Hitler ones.....

some epicness could come from that. I'd do it but I'm not that creative.

Have it be Kevin giving a pep talk before a racing event to Team UGR.

Someone needs to do that Wolf of Wall Street "I ain't leavin" speech like the Hitler ones.....

some epicness could come from that. I'd do it but I'm not that creative.

Have it be Kevin giving a pep talk before a racing event to Team UGR.

I like the scene where he is in the diner asking him how much money he makes lol...

We could make that Kevin...

"How much HP are you making?"

"You show me a dyno and I am coming with you"

I like the scene where he is in the diner asking him how much money he makes lol...

We could make that Kevin...

"How much HP are you making?"

"You show me a dyno and I am coming with you"

"Brake boost with me, bro!!!"

Its ok bro, just admit it. It is a race car (the owner did). There is nothing wrong with that. Looks like UGR is the only true street car in these events. You don't see any of the shop GTRs on the street ever either.

heffner_sts.jpg

Its ok bro, just admit it. It is a race car (the owner did). There is nothing wrong with that. Looks like UGR is the only true street car in these events. You don't see any of the shop GTRs on the street ever either.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm going to continue to try to keep this rivalry civil. You can call it what you want. I don't really care. The owner of the car can call it what he wants. He had us build the car to go racing and that's pretty well all that he does with it. The fact that he is tall and the roll cage that has been installed for safety is what makes the car less desireable for him to drive on th street. He has many other choices as to what to drive on a daily basis. The term "racecar" is relative. This car is not a gutted shell of a car. It weighs more than it did when it was stock because of the turbo system and safety equipmemt. It retains stock camshafts, has a smooth idle and is a ton of fun to drive on the street or track. It still retains the air conditioning system and the only thing that I can recall removing is the front lift system which went away with the factory shocks. I hope we don't have to retain the factory shocks for you to consider it a street car.

I am happy to see that you are enjoying your car. That's what you built it for. I still for the life of me can't figure out why it's not OK for someoneone to enjoy what they have without it having to be judged, scrutinized, critiqued, classified or discredited solely because it wasn't built by your favorite tuner. I just don't understand it. It's always been that way but I still can't comprehend the concept.

I'm going to continue to try to keep this rivalry civil. You can call it what you want. I don't really care. The owner of the car can call it what he wants. He had us build the car to go racing and that's pretty well all that he does with it. The fact that he is tall and the roll cage that has been installed for safety is what makes the car less desireable for him to drive on th street. He has many other choices as to what to drive on a daily basis. The term "racecar" is relative. This car is not a gutted shell of a car. It weighs more than it did when it was stock because of the turbo system and safety equipmemt. It retains stock camshafts, has a smooth idle and is a ton of fun to drive on the street or track. It still retains the air conditioning system and the only thing that I can recall removing is the front lift system which went away with the factory shocks. I hope we don't have to retain the factory shocks for you to consider it a street car.

I am happy to see that you are enjoying your car. That's what you built it for. I still for the life of me can't figure out why it's not OK for someoneone to enjoy what they have without it having to be judged, scrutinized, critiqued, classified or discredited solely because it wasn't built by your favorite tuner. I just don't understand it. It's always been that way but I still can't comprehend the concept.

It is kind of like a team sport I guess. Sometime we get carried away... lets be honest.

What makes racing fun is the competition. You have to have thick skin for sure. Some times I can be an ass hole, I apologize. I am a really competitive person.

Only a few people have my respect though in the modded car game and you are one of them Jason. Results speak louder than any forum post and etc. You have had some nice results this year. We all know that.

I hope you bring out a few more cars so we can all have a good time racing.

Very well put.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually attempted to completely gut and lighten on of these Gallardos? Hypothetically, how light do you think you could actually make? Besides sound deadening and the seats it doesn't appear like they are any real options left.

Very well put.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually attempted to completely gut and lighten on of these Gallardos? Hypothetically, how light do you think you could actually make? Besides sound deadening and the seats it doesn't appear like they are any real options left.

Not even sure. My 570 feels like a piece of plastic lol.

Could take out the Nav, radio, ac, and that stuff. All the factory emissions crap and may a few other things. Not sure how much weight you would save.

Very well put.

Maybe if somebody brought in a sesto elemento to be turboed. Or the gt2 class cars. Most seem to have the cars in the interest of having 2000hp with full emenities.

Maybe if somebody brought in a sesto elemento to be turboed. Or the gt2 class cars. Most seem to have the cars in the interest of having 2000hp with full emenities.

I would keep the back up camera 100%. I cannot see shit out of my car.

Very well put.

If UGR started losing regularly and they couldn't find any more power, then maybe they would start gutting TTGs. The fact that the owners of these cars can not only race with full interior plus added safety systems, but win just about everything they enter, then drive home with the AC blowing cold and the stereo on, provides little incentive to push the limits by stripping the interior.

That said, I would love to see what a 2R or X package could do with a decent weight loss program.

UGR X Version Sesto Elemento would be unbeatable. But not street legal, which is part of the appeal. Can't imagine Duhawks or Kisco's cars with 1,000lbs less weight.