The Official NBA thread

Rawr

Dwyane Wade has informed the Bulls he plans to sign a deal with them, sources tell @TheVertical. Bulls sending out contracts now.

Well, that was quick.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, that was quick.

wow suddenly the Bulls become relevant again. Mike, let me know if Mourning can get me a 10 day contract!

can the Heat get Westbroock salary wise??

wow suddenly the Bulls become relevant again. Mike, let me know if Mourning can get me a 10 day contract!

can the Heat get Westbroock salary wise??

I expected it but just never thought it could actually happen.

I think the fact that Micky went to see wade alone said it all. I have to believe that Riley made up his mind to let Wade walk last week.

Still speechless.

I think the fact that Micky went to see wade alone said it all. I have to believe that Riley made up his mind to let Wade walk last week.

Still speechless.

Man, just be glad he didn't turn MIA into a LA/Kobe situation. Who want's to pay a player that much $ who is declining? Sad, but true. I think you guys got bailed out. That's why no one gave him a 3 year offer. Death is life's change agent...time to rebuild.

Can this season start already? Jeez. Crazy.

Man, just be glad he didn't turn MIA into a LA/Kobe situation. Who want's to pay a player that much $ who is declining? Sad, but true. I think you guys got bailed out. That's why no one gave him a 3 year offer. Death is life's change agent...time to rebuild.

Can this season start already? Jeez. Crazy.

Seems to me bulls rebuilding has now stalled with the addition of wade. I think Miami, as much as its hurts, got the better deal.

Seems to me bulls rebuilding has now stalled with the addition of wade. I think Miami, as much as its hurts, got the better deal.

I feel like something is up. Maybe Bosh is done, so they decided to rebuild, and try to land a good FA next year. Winslow is a beast, Hassan is long term player now. A crazy possible play..if what I heard about Durant waiting for Westbroock to go join him is true, Riley could be waiting to get both next year.

:iamwithstupid: I love him, but his great years are behind him unfortunately..

You guys are doing great

grief1.jpg

No grief yo! We weren't a playoff caliber team next year with or without Wade. It's an opportunity to retool. I guarantee you Wade has a subpar year with the Bulls.

No grief yo! We weren't a playoff caliber team next year with or without Wade. It's an opportunity to retool. I guarantee you Wade has a subpar year with the Bulls.

:icon_thumleft: I believe there is a method to Riley's madness! (hopefully) lol

:icon_thumleft: I believe there is a method to Riley's madness! (hopefully) lol

No doubt. Excited to see how Zo addresses the future this evening.

We are huge wade fans, but to be honest 47million for 2 years .. no thanks. He peaked. He wont play all of the games for the bulls and he will struggle.He will have a subpar year.

Riley knows what he is doing. The heat will need 2 years to get their shit together ..I want to see what happens with bosh. At this point he can leave.

• 3 months later...

Well. Seems like you still got the top teams in the East/West locked in.

Cavs look better than last year. Spurs and Clippers looking good.

Warriors are looking terrible, but I saw this coming. They will be off to slow start and hopefully get their chemistry clicking when it counts. I'm glad they are sticking to their system and letting things develop rather than deviating from the plan and having other players be the sole play makers. Thing is, to me, they really need someone who takes charge to be a leader. Everyone seems too soft and wants to be unselfish. Anyway, don't want to make this a Warriors post....(zaza is terrible btw)

How about the Lakers? Man, Luke Walton has done a hell of a job with that team. Young, athletic, long. Couldn't believe some of the stuff the Lakers were doing. Good stuff, let's see if they keep it up, might have the Lakers in the playoffs this season.

Early in the season, but so far so good!

Well. Seems like you still got the top teams in the East/West locked in.

Cavs look better than last year. Spurs and Clippers looking good.

Warriors are looking terrible, but I saw this coming. They will be off to slow start and hopefully get their chemistry clicking when it counts. I'm glad they are sticking to their system and letting things develop rather than deviating from the plan and having other players be the sole play makers. Thing is, to me, they really need someone who takes charge to be a leader. Everyone seems too soft and wants to be unselfish. Anyway, don't want to make this a Warriors post....(zaza is terrible btw)

How about the Lakers? Man, Luke Walton has done a hell of a job with that team. Young, athletic, long. Couldn't believe some of the stuff the Lakers were doing. Good stuff, let's see if they keep it up, might have the Lakers in the playoffs this season.

Early in the season, but so far so good!

Loving the Lakers so far. They're finally fun to watch again!

• 3 weeks later...
Loving the Lakers so far. They're finally fun to watch again!

Warriors VS Lakers part 2. Here we go. I call a blowout. Lakers coming off back 2 back and Warriors have a tad bit more chemistry now.

Aboflaz, wtf is up with the Heat retiring Shaq's #? Come on now. Didn't he play like 2 seasons, mostly injured, and was a cancer to the team? SMH. Branding issue IMO

Get that NBA league pass and you can catch some decent games this season :D

Sounds good. Give me back my 31k that I spent on season tickets and I'll be glad to watch them tank on tv.

Sounds good. Give me back my 31k that I spent on season tickets and I'll be glad to watch them tank on tv.

heh...Whiteside gotta get paid, right? The guy has the potential to be something huge, in 2-3 years, but right now he's too raw. Pat Riley's problem right now is that there isnt shit on this list: http://www.spotrac.com/nba/free-agents/

A solid beginning to the season so far all around in any case.

Ouch. Hang in there. Holding onto those seats during the rebuild should only cost you $200k.

That's why I can't do season tickets. I'd rather drop $10k on a floor seat during the finals when it happens than pay more to watch regular season. Playoffs/Finals is when the real basketball starts imo.

heh...Whiteside gotta get paid, right? The guy has the potential to be something huge, in 2-3 years, but right now he's too raw. Pat Riley's problem right now is that there isnt shit on this list: http://www.spotrac.com/nba/free-agents/

A solid beginning to the season so far all around in any case.

Whiteside has been on teams over here. Same things about him have been said for years. He isn't doing anything. If he has star potential, he would at least be a 20 ppg, 10 rpg guy with a couple of blocks. Especially on a team with no other options.

Watching whiteside play up close and live always gives the feeling that hes trying to remember whether he had left his oven on at home before he left for the game.