The Official NBA thread

Rawr

:iamwithstupid:

Has anyone noticed how fucked up Lebron's hair is? I've been told that he's transplanted pubic hair to his head.

LOL

"hairline just like Ginobli" . I guess all that stress got to him. They showed a video of the Cavs arriving in SF, entire crowd was booing him. I can just imagine how much hate this guy gets. I know every time I've sat close enough I've yelled at him. Sure I'm not the only one :lol2:

Aboflaz and Heat fans, if LeBron came back to Miami, how would you feel? I can't even imagine being a Cavs fan and having him back. He doesn't care about Cleveland, he care's about his legacy. He got so much back lash from the decision that people don't even like to count his 2 rings in Miami.

Less than 24 hours to go!!! So hyped.

For your viewing pleasure :D :

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even neutral NBA fans need to realize that the Cavs winning would be all about giving a starving city something to be happy about. Don't know why so many care about Lebron winning another one....he already has 2 championships, right?

That's why I rooted for OKC over GSW -- the city first, and a bit for Durant & Westbrook. I'd normally be GSW otherwise.

Having Lebron on the Cavs makes it a bit harder to want to see them win....but without him they're not in the Finals.

I think I just want to see a 7 game series. I'll make up my mind by then. :icon_mrgreen:

LOL

"hairline just like Ginobli" . I guess all that stress got to him. They showed a video of the Cavs arriving in SF, entire crowd was booing him. I can just imagine how much hate this guy gets. I know every time I've sat close enough I've yelled at him. Sure I'm not the only one :lol2:

Aboflaz and Heat fans, if LeBron came back to Miami, how would you feel? I can't even imagine being a Cavs fan and having him back. He doesn't care about Cleveland, he care's about his legacy. He got so much back lash from the decision that people don't even like to count his 2 rings in Miami.

Less than 24 hours to go!!! So hyped.

For your viewing pleasure :D :

even after what happen in Miami, I still think hes an amazing player and I would love to have him back.

being from Miami and a heat fan since day 1, those LeBron days (finals and playoffs) were some of the best memories of my life! ill never forget those years..

Even neutral NBA fans need to realize that the Cavs winning would be all about giving a starving city something to be happy about. Don't know why so many care about Lebron winning another one....he already has 2 championships, right?

That's why I rooted for OKC over GSW -- the city first, and a bit for Durant & Westbrook. I'd normally be GSW otherwise.

Having Lebron on the Cavs makes it a bit harder to want to see them win....but without him they're not in the Finals.

I think I just want to see a 7 game series. I'll make up my mind by then. :icon_mrgreen:

Def. would have went with OKC if they beat GSW in this series. I just feel like LeBron went back to Cleveland because him leaving ruined is legacy. He never necessarily cared about getting one for CLE util it started affecting his legacy. As soon as he gets another one, he's gone again IMO.

even after what happen in Miami, I still think hes an amazing player and I would love to have him back.

being from Miami and a heat fan since day 1, those LeBron days (finals and playoffs) were some of the best memories of my life! ill never forget those years..

I bet. You guy's were the #1 hated team in the NBA. Couldn't stand the Heat :lol2: . It feels like he belongs to CLE and MIA, so I can see him going back with no backlash.

1 more hour until tip off, I can't wait! With LeBron, Love, saying that THEY are the team to beat this year and not GSW, I cannot WAIT to see how CLE comes out. Wonder what their game plan will be. Don't believe Kerr will be out coached by Lue. This is a rediscovered and disciplined GSW team playing great ball. I can't see them losing this series.

I bet. You guy's were the #1 hated team in the NBA. Couldn't stand the Heat :lol2: . It feels like he belongs to CLE and MIA, so I can see him going back with no backlash.

1 more hour until tip off, I can't wait! With LeBron, Love, saying that THEY are the team to beat this year and not GSW, I cannot WAIT to see how CLE comes out. Wonder what their game plan will be. Don't believe Kerr will be out coached by Lue. This is a rediscovered and disciplined GSW team playing great ball. I can't see them losing this series.

I couldn't stand him when he was here and I can't believe that Riley would even entertain taking the asshat back. I don't see them having a chance against Curry & Co.

Honestly, I see a lot more of this coming up...

404f75f4192f8d9c320a69280947ae12.jpg

I couldn't stand him when he was here and I can't believe that Riley would even entertain taking the asshat back. I don't see them having a chance against Curry & Co.

Honestly, I see a lot more of this coming up...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/4f/75/404f75f4192f8d9c320a69280947ae12.jpg

To be honest, I think CLE is a very over rated team. They went 6 games with Toronto. Always said they will be exposed in the finals. I hope I'm right.

We've seen a grind it out slow game, and GSW won. We've see a fast paced transition game, and GSW demolished the Cavs at home. Pretty confident that whatever style CLE decides to play, GSW will respond.

Good defenders to stop Kyrie from shooting and to keep Love out of the post. Warriors need to come out strong and locked in from the get go, because Cavs are going to come out hard to take one from GSW at home. As long as they can get this win, they will get another 2 days rest, which they need.

They need to keep LeBron off the line because he is going to attack the paint as hard as he can. He will get his, but hopefully they don't commit those stupid fouls LeBron always gets. I think Kerr isn't going to take any chances and start Iguodala from the get go.

I agree. If I was MIA I would never take him back. It's like quitting a job, realizing you messed up, then wanting your job back. Sorry! Not happening.

...and GSW demolished the Cavs at home. Pretty confident that whatever style CLE decides to play, GSW will respond.

The asswhopping Mia gave the cavs this season says it all. I say warriors in 6.

The asswhopping Mia gave the cavs this season says it all. I say warriors in 6.

Man, I was going to take MIA to win the East again, but the health of that team :eusa_naughty: . Hopefully they stay healthy next year, they can take out CLE.

I am saying Warriors in 7 for now, but Warriors could even sweep. Not exaggerating, they are just a highly motivated team, and I wouldn't put it past them. They are running high right now. Should be feeling very good after that last series. OKC was a problem for GSW but they locked in and won 3 straight. CLE should be a much easier team. If it becomes a shooting game, CLE is done in 4

So far so good....

They looked really good. If they keep it up for game 2, Warriors won't have a problem on the road. Could be done in 4-5. They are experience and ready this year, much better results than last year.

Love that defense and bench play. Great game! LeBron looks frustrated and doesn't know what to do. Love the defense IGGY and Draymond play on him, they know him like a book.

I talked myself out of betting on GSW.... shit.

So my thoughts were this;

GSW g1

CLE

GSW

CLE

GSW

GSW

I talked myself out of betting on GSW.... shit.

So my thoughts were this;

GSW g1

CLE

GSW

CLE

GSW

GSW

Game 2 is a big one. If GSW wins that, it's a wrap. To me at least. I'm thinking it will go like this if Warriors win game 2:

Game 1 GSW

Game 2 GSW

Game 3 CLE

Game 4 GSW

Game 5 GSW

Their bench wont play like that all the time, but the CLE "Big 3" put up their numbers. Their game plan was to trap Curry and Klay and to let the GSW bench win the game, and the bench did indeed do that. Usually, doesn't work out that way.

GSW coming off an exhausting 7 game series and their shooting was off, is that due to fatigue? Also, Cav's haven't played in 1 week and you could tell.

Game 2 will be the deciding game for me. The way the Warriors were able to control the tempo and create mismatches though, I wouldn't be too happy if I was CLE. We have a legit LeBron stopper on the team. And, Warriors are coming back for Game 2 with 2 days rest. Will be beneficial for them. Curry played 35 mins, Klay only 24 mins, and LeBron 40 minutes

15 point win and our two all stars aren't playing well, even when CLE's 3 all stars are. If Curry and Klay were on, could easily be another 30+ pt loss for Cavs. Might have to take the spread for game 2 :D

btw I think i'd take thunder odds for next year..

IDK. Too up in the air for that team. They played good, but they aren't the only team capable of getting better over the summer. Not a bad bet, wouldn't place it until KD gets a new contract though and see how they start off the season.

IDK. Too up in the air for that team. They played good, but they aren't the only team capable of getting better over the summer. Not a bad bet, wouldn't place it until KD gets a new contract though and see how they start off the season.

GSW will lose Barnes and Ezile. Miami is a threat. Who knows what Cavs will be like. But Thunder is going to be more experienced...

GSW will lose Barnes and Ezile. Miami is a threat. Who knows what Cavs will be like. But Thunder is going to be more experienced...

I could actually live with them leaving. I would keep Barnes before ezeli.

I was reading an article that said the warriors are feeding the ball to whoever kyrie is defending because his defense is that bad. Will be watching that for game 2

What are you talking about? Everyone made excuses last year, if love was healthy, if Irving was healthy etc.

I thought he meant something else, but I agree with what you said.

Warriors will win this series easily, Cavs will win 2 games max.

I thought he meant something else, but I agree with what you said.

Warriors will win this series easily, Cavs will win 2 games max.

Still have a feeling warriors will sweep. It's a statement series. LeBron has been saying all year that the cavs are the team to beat and not the warriors that the MVP award is subjective. That Warriors only won last year because they weren't healthy you think the warriors are going to let this guy run his mouth and not give him a run ? The sweep is near

Still have a feeling warriors will sweep. It's a statement series.

The sweep is near

It feels so nice...

I wonder how much lebrons value has dropped since the Nike orchestrated "going home" move and how much less his brand will be worth after losing two straight finals.

It feels so nice...

I wonder how much lebrons value has dropped since the Nike orchestrated "going home" move and how much less his brand will be worth after losing two straight finals.

LeBron is finally getting his 3-peat. 3 straight finals losses :icon_mrgreen:

Warriors has 20 turn overs, splash brothers weren't even above 20 points. LeBron held to under 19 points, and K.Love in concussion protocol and might sit out for game 3....

Looking good!

He got his coach fired. Wouldn't sign his contract until they gave that piece of trash Thompson 80 million, who has been a non factor. Hand picked his team, and is doing worse than last year. Love it.

I never bought into the LeBron hype. He was crowned king before ever proving it. Nothing great about always losing when it matters. I wonder who he will blame next.....

I really hope if GSW wins, they give Draymond finals MVP. After getting screwed out of DPOY, he deserves it..

Lebron has proven to be a terrible GM.

Wonder how his tenure in MIA would have been if he got SPO pushed out and they let him call the shots...

MIA is doing fine without him

Not over yet. Warriors need to steal one in CLE and its a wrap. This team fears no one. Should happen if not a sweep. I actually think CLE will pay better without love. I just hate how that can be used as an excuse now. I expect CLE to try a big lineup as a last resort next game

It feels so nice...

He wanted the billion, now he's really tied to them. If they say go to Lakers or Knicks, and he accepts, his legacy would once again taint. Can you imagine being stuck in Cleveland after Miami.. :icon_mrgreen:

He wanted the billion, now he's really tied to them. If they say go to Lakers or Knicks, and he accepts, his legacy would once again taint. Can you imagine being stuck in Cleveland after Miami.. :icon_mrgreen:

Coming soon, Lebron Nikes at Payless Shoes!

Coming soon, Lebron Nikes at Payless Shoes!

Lol!

I think his legacy is pretty much tarnished. Especially if he leaves Cleveland again . I think Kyrie needs to be traded. Seems like he's been bitter ever since LeBron came to town.

Ok. I need to zip my mouth until this series is over. Ain't over until someone gets 4 wins !