MP4-12C vs SL570

if you like to keep STOCK...... mp4 (boring)

sold mp4 got a 570 again!!!!!

a 10 year old platform is boring lmfao

I think allan is rubbing off on you ;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like yours too!!!! RED is hot on STS!!!

I had red then white now red again maybe I will do white for Huracan Superleggera :icon_mrgreen:

Post some photos of your white STS I'd love to see it!

well the OP made a wise choice and bought my 12c, so there is your answer :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: :headbang: :icon_eek:

ill let him spill the beans!!!

Congrats to the OP :icon_thumleft: but that doesn't change what Allan said.

Congrats to the OP :icon_thumleft: but that doesn't change what Allan said.

oh yes it does!! hes got good taste and doesn't want to get spanked :turboalex:

oh yes it does!! hes got good taste and doesn't want to get spanked :turboalex:

I can not comment on whether another man what's to be spanked or not, sorry, but shouldn't you be shopping for a rear bar ? :icon_mrgreen:

I SEE TWO JUNKS!!!!

dont make me post up your junk now................................... :icon_butt:

Was driving home from work and saw a 12c, Orange. Hardly a looker by any means. I was surprised. I figured the first time seeing one on the rd would get me excited.

STS any day of the week for me if had to pick one.

My informal observation is turnover on 570s is far lower than MP4s. Likely the MP4 is superior in every category except one that being aesthetic. The 570 in the metal is beautiful, it stands up against the Huracan and all other exotics. It is usable, can be daily driven or a weekend warrior, tracked or garage queen. It is one of the best cars I've ever owned and I've owned a few.

These days every car is right at bleeding edge of performance envelope, even Camaros are lapping Nurburgring in blinding times. Cachet and eye appeal is what everything is boiling down to, IMO the 570 is still tops against competition. The next great car in the segment will be the SL version of the Huracan, until then 570 (STS, SC, SL, BE, etc.) is king.

Still love the 570, and will end up with one eventually, but pulled the trigger on this one today...

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/uploads/mo...-1406325976.jpg

Supposed to arrive to me before end of next week. I'll post some pics .

at the end of the day the only thing which matters is what YOU like, congrats and enjoy it in the best of health! :icon_thumleft:

congrats, after I took a ride in that exact car I had a 12C a few weeks later... :)

Still love the 570, and will end up with one eventually, but pulled the trigger on this one today...

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/uploads/mo...-1406325976.jpg

Supposed to arrive to me before end of next week. I'll post some pics .

congrats, after I took a ride in that exact car I had a 12C a few weeks later... :)

You must know Bill (prev owner)? He was helpful with my decision; seems like a great guy.

My informal observation is turnover on 570s is far lower than MP4s. Likely the MP4 is superior in every category except one that being aesthetic. The 570 in the metal is beautiful, it stands up against the Huracan and all other exotics. It is usable, can be daily driven or a weekend warrior, tracked or garage queen. It is one of the best cars I've ever owned and I've owned a few.

These days every car is right at bleeding edge of performance envelope, even Camaros are lapping Nurburgring in blinding times. Cachet and eye appeal is what everything is boiling down to, IMO the 570 is still tops against competition. The next great car in the segment will be the SL version of the Huracan, until then 570 (STS, SC, SL, BE, etc.) is king.

Great post Porter ! I actually agree with everything you said. There is high turnover on the 12C right now. I attribute a lot of that to the introduction of the 650S. After researching the 12C's, I would be surprised if they continued to drop much more. With the performance, aesthetics, and fit & finish of the 12C, I think they will plateau very soon. This particular 12C simply did "it" for me. I like the looks of this one from color, front & rear bumber, wheels, etc... I just think the mods on this one made it more appealing. Having said that... I still want a 570SL. That will be my next endeavor. It is a great thing in life to have something to hope for :)

dont make me post up your junk now................................... :icon_butt:

:iamwithstupid: this! Lol

Fikse, I'll never forget that day..

Sprite, Cor forged 1 piece wheels

Mountain, you will be very happy! There is not a better all around exotic IMO that's why I bought another one!