Huracan LP610-4 figures from Auto Motor Und Sport

P900

The video isn't definitive proof that the Huracan is faster, but no doubt they will be relatively close to each other given their power to weight ratios.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who was it who said that the Huracan would need to be at least as fast, if not faster than an Aventador to be relevant in todays market? Also, the Huracan will smoke a Speciale..

And who was it who said that the Huracan would need to be at least as fast, if not faster than an Aventador to be relevant in todays market? Also, the Huracan will smoke a Speciale..

You were correct, as I said history is repeating, G vs M, no difference!

I can't wait to hear feedback once owners get their cars, most interesting would be to hear comparisons from previous Gallardo owners, only way to quantify the level of improvement IMO.

The video isn't definitive proof that the Huracan is faster, but no doubt they will be relatively close to each other given their power to weight ratios.

You are quite correct. There is nothing scientific about that comparison.

On the other hand, reviewer wise, nothing is.

Insert 2 car nuts ( :icon_mrgreen: ) like us into 2 Huricans next to each other and you will most likely get variable results. Those results will be based on how much two of them slept the night before, did they have coffee in the morning, did they have sex the night before, did they get IRS letter demanding additional "contributions" and some other crapola, you get my drift.

In my opinion ... it doesn't really matter. Hurican IS the newest orgasmic-sex-on-wheels.

I would be almost certain the Huracan I drove was slower than an aventador, I did 3 launches in Huracan on a mile straight and either rolling or launching I think my old Aventador would have been ahead. Obvioiusly not scientific either.

Different car for different use, they are not competition for each other

Hurican IS the newest orgasmic-sex-on-wheels.

It is spelled Huracan, and yes you are correct. Orgasmic sex on wheels!

I would be almost certain the Huracan I drove was slower than an aventador, I did 3 launches in Huracan on a mile straight and either rolling or launching I think my old Aventador would have been ahead. Obvioiusly not scientific either.

Different car for different use, they are not competition for each other

What is the different use? I would use them just the same...I think this sounds like a justification.

What is the different use? I would use them just the same...I think this sounds like a justification.

You could try but they feel totally different, I wouldn't take an Aventador to drive in small or twisty tight roads or indeed everyday, not to say you couldn't but it's just too harder work and not as much fun. Basically it's a showpiece cruiser that can do the business if required, but gallardo/huracan is a drivers car lighter and much more feel, more useable and works better. Just doesn't have the presence or aspirational value of the big beastie.

I should have a Huracan and Aventador SV in the not too distant future and then give a better opinion on it.

But in summary Aventador for show and brute force, Huracan/Gallardo for enjoyment of driving on challenging roads and practicality of daily use. May depend where you live but in most places outside the US Aventador is a bit big and also nose can catch on inclines etc, that and gearbox is a highly unpleasant if in a cold climate until car is warm.

Sledgehammer to kill a fly - it will do the job but may not be the most appropriate item to use.......but it looks good doing it and makes you feel powerful!

Italian Quattroruote tested Huracan in the new issue:

2 new magazine records:

0-100 km/h - 2,88s (= 0-60 mph with 1-foot rollout in 2,5s)

Vairano track laptime : 1:11,8 (458 Speciale 1:12,5 , Aventador 1:13,9s , 458 Italia 1:15,1 )

2 new magazine records:

Vairano track laptime : 1:11,8 (458 Speciale 1:12,5 , Aventador 1:13,9s , 458 Italia 1:15,1 )

:eusa_dance:

That is moving

2 new magazine records:

I don't care about numbers or metrics but the Huracan was discounted by many because of them, as I said we should at least wait for the real tests (real owner impressions) to come out before we cry about poor performance against competition.

I wonder what the SL will be like if a full fat Huracan can hand Speciale ass on Vairano, well done Lambo you've got another winner on your hands.

I am sure this will send McLaren back to the drawing board, I bet we will see a rear bumper replacement for the 650S shortly :icon_mrgreen:

I am sure this will send McLaren back to the drawing board, I bet we will see a rear bumper replacement for the 650S shortly :icon_mrgreen:

Hahahahahahahahaha

As an armchair supercar enthusiast, it is so satisfying to read Ferrari fans giving excuses for the 458 Speciale or claiming unfair advantage due to the LP610's tires (Pirelli Trofeo) when tested by QR.

As an armchair supercar enthusiast, it is so satisfying to read Ferrari fans giving excuses for the 458 Speciale or claiming unfair advantage due to the LP610's tires (Pirelli Trofeo) when tested by QR.

Where are you reading?

Lamborghinis have always done quite well at Vairano. Great lap time. Trofeos are a very sticky set of rubber. Don't count your chickens though, cuz there certainly are some cars that can possibly beat that. Most certainly without any need for further modification.

650S on McLaren spec Trofeo R, and upcoming Porsche GT3RS.

The Speciale sucks balls in performance terms. Not surprised at all to see the Huracan hand it its ass.

Incredibly satisfying to taste the ferrarichat tears

its quite entertaining to read how many of the f Fags say " performance is only part of the reason I bought it. Its about the heritage and brand as much or more that's important" :jackoff: :eusa_wall:

That's always the typical excuse of whoever drives the slower car.

Just looked at the Huracan's Hockenheim lap time. 1'08.8 isn't great for a car on Trofeo R's.

Just for perspective, a 600 hp MP4-12C on Corsas was faster than that.

That's always the typical excuse of whoever drives the slower car.

Just looked at the Huracan's Hockenheim lap time. 1'08.8 isn't great for a car on Trofeo R's.

Just for perspective, a 600 hp MP4-12C on Corsas was faster than that.

I have read that tyres weren't available; therefore, lamborghini used a 235/35 Dimension instead of the official planed and delivered for upcoming client 245/30 size.