Huracan LP610-4 figures from Auto Motor Und Sport

P900

It seems like I'm not welcome on this forum, so I will take my leave.

You're doing that because you're Assholecelerator and you don't want this username banned as well so you can stay here and lurk.

Done any more testing on the 918 and P1 lately?!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing that because you're Assholecelerator and you don't want this username banned as well so you can stay here and lurk.

Done any more testing on the 918 and P1 lately?!

Guess what? The p1 got it ass handed to the heavier and underpowered 918 in top gear test:rolleyes:

On a roadcourse I'd expect Trofeo R to be a quicker tire than the R888s. Not sure about in a straight line, but much stickier than standard P Zeros of course.

Don't believe R888's would be slower at the track.

Different tires for different cars. Some cars like a softer compound, some like a softer sidewall, some like a stiffer sidewall with softer compound...blah blah. Hoosiers are faster than some tires but then sometimes Kumho tire is faster. They all make a DOT tire but I'm not sure what I'd rather have without driving the car myself and then deciding what the cars purpose was.

Don't believe R888's would be slower at the track.

Different tires for different cars. Some cars like a softer compound, some like a softer sidewall, some like a stiffer sidewall with softer compound...blah blah. Hoosiers are faster than some tires but then sometimes Kumho tire is faster. They all make a DOT tire but I'm not sure what I'd rather have without driving the car myself and then deciding what the cars purpose was.

any more news on the colors ?

i still didn't receive my sample of giallo athos. but ofcourse the factory is closed at the moment...

after 14th of august it will be better i believe

Thibault

Thibault do you have better news on your side?

Just read that all Huracan deliveries to AUS have been delayed due to an ADR non compliance issue. Hopefully they clear things up quickly! Link to article here.

Just read that all Huracan deliveries to AUS have been delayed due to an ADR non compliance issue. Hopefully they clear things up quickly! Link to article here.

You such a bitch!!! :lol2:

I just came from the dealer, I got my VIN, I was thinking WTF he said nothing to me!

never ever take your car to italy

they will take it away in an instant and treat you like a dog

Did i miss more to this story???

Did i miss more to this story???

He shared in private, I am not sure if he is the position to share it now, terrible ordeal he's going through.

He shared in private, I am not sure if he is the position to share it now, terrible ordeal he's going through.

Well thats truly a shame. HOpe it works out in the end speedman!

Well thats truly a shame. HOpe it works out in the end speedman!

thank you !

our cars were confiscated by the italian police during the giro in Italy. Without any kind of proof and unlawfully as they cannot just do that.

Our cars have been there for almost 1,5 years now. We have been fighting in front of the courts for a long and expensive time now...

The whole system is rotten, we are completely stuck and after a huge amount of lawyer fees we still don't know what we should do or what to expect. Hard to trust anyone, even our own lawyers.

Also i want to stress we were and are still not guilty of the charges. The police officer agreed on this but said with a smile: we impound them anyway.

If anyone has some connections in Tuscany/Italy or knows what to do we are open to any kind of suggestions.

Even going public if nothing helps further very soon.... a bit lost what to do ...

thank you !

our cars were confiscated by the italian police during the giro in Italy. Without any kind of proof and unlawfully as they cannot just do that.

Our cars have been there for almost 1,5 years now. We have been fighting in front of the courts for a long and expensive time now...

The whole system is rotten, we are completely stuck and after a huge amount of lawyer fees we still don't know what we should do or what to expect. Hard to trust anyone, even our own lawyers.

Also i want to stress we were and are still not guilty of the charges. The police officer agreed on this but said with a smile: we impound them anyway.

If anyone has some connections in Tuscany/Italy or knows what to do we are open to any kind of suggestions.

Even going public if nothing helps further very soon.... a bit lost what to do ...

Damn.. Is Lamborghini themselves aware of this? Have you gotten them involved?

They are going through a nightmare, perhaps THE_SPEEDMAN can tell the entire story if he is in the position to do so, the short of it is, they strayed away from the pack and were caught speeding and the cars got impounded by the Italian police, it's ridiculous how they can just take your property like that.

thank you !

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, I didn't know they can confiscate cars. Going public might not be a bad idea.

They are going through a nightmare, perhaps THE_SPEEDMAN can tell the entire story if he is in the position to do so, the short of it is, they strayed away from the pack and were caught speeding and the cars got impounded by the Italian police, it's ridiculous how they can just take your property like that.

They did NOT catch us speeding, they do not have valid speed camera pictures or any kind of validated proof of us speeding.

All they claimed to have was people coming from the other direction saying they saw two lamborghini's racing.

We were not racing as we were lost and the other one was following me.

But that claim by itself was enough to confiscate the cars.

The care is on a lease, so it doesnt even belong to me.

Italian and european laws state very clearly that in that case the cars cannot be impounded.

So they are in clear violation of several laws and they know it... Something behind it???

Lambo knows about it but doesnt really take action. They gave us the contact of their lawyer who couldn't do anything for us. (And it took us some time to find out about that too)

I'm sorry i do not wish to hijack this thread so i appologise.

But i remain firm:

Never take your car into Italy. When you walk into the wrong police officer they can do whatever they want with you Ánd your car.

Still waiting to see any kind of proof of what we supposedly did wrong???

Sorry THE_SPEEDMAN I should've explained it better, they are accusing you of speeding and used that excuse in order to impound your cars. The whole story sounds ridiculous I hope you will get a resolution soon! I feel,terribly sorry for you!!

Sorry THE_SPEEDMAN I should've explained it better, they are accusing you of speeding and used that excuse in order to impound your cars. The whole story sounds ridiculous I hope you will get a resolution soon! I feel,terribly sorry for you!!

they accused us of racing. funny thing is we have proof that we WEREN'T. let's see what happens in the next coming months.

it's horrible but i try to focus on my work.