Click This For Good Times - porter and capt_chaos seal of approval

RedGTS

Stupid stangers. Looks like this was some sort of Mustang cruise or something and the idiots starting trying to show off for the people filming alongside the road. Lucky the second guy didn't jump the curb and wipe out a few bystanders.

Well that was an unexpected bonus.

Edit: I like this video too much, moved to Off Topic, new title too. The world needs to share the love.

I've now watched it 4x and it got better every time.

Lol. I like the guy chanting "he too old, he too old. . . he can't handle that. . . he knows better" after the second guy hit the curb.

This is what I fear from a 3 year old 707hp hellcat that will be $35k.

I had the exact same thought, but from the looks of most of those Mustangs they may have to wait until it's down to $15k. :icon_mrgreen:

this is pretty much how i see mustang owners as a whole. I love how the red car backs off the throttle at the worst possible time.

Haahaa that is redic how many fcuk up in one event!

First guy, " I'll give these guys a show! Here we gooooooh shit!"

Second guy, "That young punk didn't know what he was doing. You have to start out straight to do a burnout. I'll show em how it's done...."

Third guy, "What a couple of idiots. I can do a second gear burnout and keep it straight the whole time. Watch this shit... fcuk, what was I thinking. No way in hell my insurance is covering any of this."

It does get better every time you watch it. :lol2:

IQ of 140........

That's combined IQ of all the future organ donors standing on the sidewalk.

One would think that if one is inexperienced at doing burnouts, that one would leave such behavior for the track or big parking lots with lots of room to compensate for screw-ups.

Also, neither the drivers or a lot of the people watching seem to be too smart either, because if cars keep screwing up like that, and almost crashing, I would not keep standing by the road.

The dumbest part of the whole video is the fact that this has been going on at that same spot annually for the last ten years.

Cap, in case you think that Mustang drivers in America are the only ones doing this kind of thing...

The dumbest part of the whole video is the fact that this has been going on at that same spot annually for the last ten years.

Why are there always a bunch of cars on the other side of the road during this? That isn't fair to them that these Mustangs do this and crash into people's cars.

The crowd/audiences are the clear-cut winners here. The got one hell of a show for free; some got their daylights scared out of them and most importantly --- no one got hurt!

Those so-called drivers: :dumbass: :lame: