• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today at Serrata. Tomorrow I drive one.

Looking forward to your impressions!

Hate you both, :)

Mine might be ready around May...

Very short vid at Monticello's Huracan Track Tour last month. Found few more on my phone. Will upload soon.

Red is faster :icon_mrgreen:

How did you like the car Mr Assman?

Hey Fortis, I know it's all spread out over threads. I posted my impressions in Allan's thread in General.

:icon_thumleft:

but the short of it is I tought the car was great. Lots of power. Refined like the vent to the lp640. Well thought out. I really loved it.

Since I did rather poorly on the track (bit overcautious not to damage the Beauty), I wanted to know how the pros do it. I simply asked if I can ride with the lead car, they said, no problem.

Here we go:

Hey Fortis, I know it's all spread out over threads. I posted my impressions in Allan's thread in General.

:icon_thumleft:

but the short of it is I tought the car was great. Lots of power. Refined like the vent to the lp640. Well thought out. I really loved it.

Thank you, I was just following your posts from one thread to the other, searching for the review, good to hear that you liked the car.

absolutely ! month or 2 ago when i ordered it.

I didn't know you had a go, I guess you liked it since you've ordered one :icon_thumleft:

pardon my ignorance, is the glass engine hood an option or is it the other?

thanks.

Glass is an option but not available at this stage, they are working out few issues they have with glare, I believe.

I drove the car and then jumped into passenger seat with race car driver... OMG. the car is sick. My road review video is here... Going to do a bit more on the track and will bring it to you. Can you can tell, WOW seems to be the only word in my vocabulary...