Huracán photo and video thread.

Fortis

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments... The color is Grigio Antares. It 's been around for years and was an option on the Murcie and is currently available on the Aventador. The paint has so much metal in it a photo doesn't really do it justice. In the sun it sparkles like a diamond...I think it shows off the lines of the car great...

• 2 weeks later...
Never been much of a green car person but I think this looks very nice. Classy & yet has that silent killer feeling to it. Not much of a fan for the interior but the exterior colour definitely has potential.

http://www.ogaracoach.com/car/ZHWUC1ZFXGLA04095

Thanks for sharing. Unusual but nice to see something a bit different.

I didn't pay attention to the interior, but agree with Fortis. Interior color needs vast Black...

Exterior looks stunning. Congrats.

Thanks for the comments... The color is Grigio Antares. It 's been around for years and was an option on the Murcie and is currently available on the Aventador. The paint has so much metal in it a photo doesn't really do it justice. In the sun it sparkles like a diamond...I think it shows off the lines of the car great...

Great choice of color! I saw Grigio Antares on a Murci long time ago, always thought it's one of the best colors for it! Looks amazing on your car!

• 2 weeks later...
Never been much of a green car person but I think this looks very nice. Classy & yet has that silent killer feeling to it. Not much of a fan for the interior but the exterior colour definitely has potential.

http://www.ogaracoach.com/car/ZHWUC1ZFXGLA04095

The color itself is nice but I don't think it fits the aggressive lines of the Huracan. The interior, while not a big fan of it, complements the exterior color nicely. It would be a nice color combo on a Benz or Jag but not for a Lambo imo. Anyway, at least it's distinctive and subtle. Thanks for sharing this.