• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks worlds better with that ugly rear plastic diffuser painted body color

IhUCzCZ.jpg

Exactly what Ive been waiting to see. Are there any more images of this car?

Looks good, they must've commenced production of Ad Personam colors.

As I am sure you know, it was a color offered on the configurator, and while technically an Ad P color, they arent not allowing you to actually do Ad P colors outside of whats on the configurator. Even then they are only doing them in very limited amounts.

As I am sure you know, it was a color offered on the configurator, and while technically an Ad P color, they arent not allowing you to actually do Ad P colors outside of whats on the configurator. Even then they are only doing them in very limited amounts.

Good point, I went back and reread the configurator I have, there were three Ad Personam colors available from release:

• Grigio Admetus, Marrone Alcestis and Blue Caelum.

For oversteer, Jon Oakley was saying it oversteers plenty when he was doing development runs at Ascari, didn't understand why he's already receiving requests for RWD conversions!

Blu Caelum isn't Ad Personam, and Lamborghini are being very annoying about said personalisation, apparently January deliveries were supposed to introduce it, but when I asked recently all I got was "Ahhh...yeah...about that...". And a customer of ours was already promised he could have his full Giallo Taurus interior car with Blu Le Mans exterior for January.

Lamborghini, really? Every. Single. Time?!

-____-

I should clarify when I mention Ad Personam I mean unlisted colours and "bespoke" options, such as the aforementioned Blu Le Mans - Lamborghini just makes things unnecessarily complex with their "categories" of Ad Personam-ness.

Here's one question to other dealers - have Lamborghini also told you that the Giallo Midas and Arancio Borealis are very limited colours? They've f'ed us over already and have a white car coming when it should be yellow.

The factory is overwhelmed by orders, it's hard for them to shift to Ad Personam customization when they have to pump out cars which were ordered in their standard colors, I've heard they are employing additional staff in order to increase production.