.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the fcuking problem. Down here police shootings are first reviewed extensively by the police then by the state attorneys office, if there's no pc then it ends there. No one is talking about the fact that the ferguson case went beyond that and through the grand jury process to appease the natives.

I stand by my previous statement, BURN THE BITCH DOWN!

This has already happened in Miami. The areas where the mcduffie riots occurred over 30 years ago have never recovered. Go ahead, burn the bitch down.

It happened in Louisville in the late 60's (I think 1968 IIRC). My Dad was a police officer assigned to riding on the back of a fire truck with a shot gun. It got so bad that they pulled out & let it burn. Today the West End of Louisville Ky is a hell hole.

Isnt easier to get an indictment from a grand jury than a conviction from a normal jury? All that would do is prolong this. People want to act like a grand jury is some elite jury, its not. Normal people get summons for a grand jury all the time, my grandma was on one for a year(on and off).

It happened in Louisville in the late 60's (I think 1968 IIRC). My Dad was a police officer assigned to riding on the back of a fire truck with a shot gun. It got so bad that they pulled out & let it burn. Today the West End of Louisville Ky is a hell hole.

Amen. The west side is mostly one big shit hole. I still pass through there every few weeks and it's like the end of town that time forgot.

As far as the riots..... I hope like mentioned before, they burn that place to the ground, all business owners pack up and leave. Then they won't have anywhere to steal shoes and alcohol. That's all they seem to care about anyway. It's sad that group of society have more power and "rights" than those of us that work everyday so they have money on their EBT card at the first of every month. It's fcuked up beyond comprehension.

Amen. The west side is mostly one big shit hole. I still pass through there every few weeks and it's like the end of town that time forgot.

As far as the riots..... I hope like mentioned before, they burn that place to the ground, all business owners pack up and leave. Then they won't have anywhere to steal shoes and alcohol. That's all they seem to care about anyway. It's sad that group of society have more power and "rights" than those of us that work everyday so they have money on their EBT card at the first of every month. It's fcuked up beyond comprehension.

Ummmmm...how about it was the violent act that Brown committed at the convenience store assaulting and robbing the guy that led to Wilson even stopping him.

Good to know I'm not the only one who looks at this whole clusterfuck as completely self inflicted. Victim my ass. Brown was a violent criminal, plain and simple.

He's the fcuking problem. Down here police shootings are first reviewed extensively by the police then by the state attorneys office, if there's no pc then it ends there. No one is talking about the fact that the ferguson case went beyond that and through the grand jury process to appease the natives.

I stand by my previous statement, BURN THE BITCH DOWN!

Article found completely echos and back ups Albofaz's point - not that he needed it because he's completely right - but I found it interesting he mentioned this subject and boom, a new article agrees.

Legal scholars praise Ferguson grand jury for fairness beyond the norm

A couple excerpts:

"“It was the most thorough grand jury investigation that I’ve ever heard of",” said Stephen Saltzburg, a professor of law at George Washington University Law School.

“"Even if you could have gotten an indictment, what good does it do to get an indictment and then have your case thrown out",” said Gabriel Chin, a professor at the University of California Davis School of Law.

The most frustrating thing about this for me is listening to the completely distorted viewpoints of people who don't have any idea what they're talking about. The ignorance about what a grand jury is, the refusal to accept the facts of the case, the "hands up, don't shoot" slogan which is based on nothing except an invented narrative. Social media has been impossible to look at. I'm so glad Thanksgiving will disrupt this story some because I don't care to see any more about it.

Based on the findings of the grand jury, it appears Michael Brown did in fact receive justice and it was delivered to him free of charge at the rate of a bit over 1,000 feet per second.

The most frustrating thing about this for me is listening to the completely distorted viewpoints of people who don't have any idea what they're talking about. The ignorance about what a grand jury is, the refusal to accept the facts of the case, the "hands up, don't shoot" slogan which is based on nothing except an invented narrative. Social media has been impossible to look at. I'm so glad Thanksgiving will disrupt this story some because I don't care to see any more about it.

Based on the findings of the grand jury, it appears Michael Brown did in fact receive justice and it was delivered to him free of charge at the rate of a bit over 1,000 feet per second.

:iamwithstupid:

Are we allowed to quote ourselves?

Bad form I think.

It helps drive the point home in my opinion.

Agreed.

Agreed, but as for the original thread content I do not feel I can add to anything that has already been raised

189178.jpeg