.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some common sense perspectives.

Worth every one of the six minutes for Gentry's rant. It might make you uncomfortable, but you can't deny he's right, and damn does he make a point.

And I never thought I'd see the day, when I posted a video of Joe Scarborough from MSNBC, he unloads on the media's coverage of the Brown incident.

http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-scarbor...erguson-2014-12

Ferguson is IMHO an occasion where a prompt indictment would actually have been the BEST thing that could have happened. It would have allowed ALL the facts to be put on the public record. Witnesses would have been under oath to testify truthfully. All evid

Ferguson is IMHO an occasion where a prompt indictment would actually have been the BEST thing that could have happened. It would have allowed ALL the facts to be put on the public record. Witnesses would have been under oath to testify truthfully. All evid

You think the grand jury should have indicted an innocent man? The only reason a grand jury even looked at this was because of pressure from Obama and Holder. This wouldn't have even made the evening news if it was anything other than a white cop shooting a black asshole.

The "other than white" cop in Utah that shot the unarmed WHITE teen didn't get a single mention from the national media, and Obama and Holder sure as hell didn't give a moments thought to it.

Say what you will about the legal process, but this didn't even have to go to the grand jury for consideration. They did that to bend over backwards to make sure what they concluded was the right decision. To make sure people knew this wasn't a cover up or some sort of hush hush situation.

The grand jury took the time and deliberated without rushing to judgement.

The prosecutor said in the announcement that many of the witness accounts contradicted themselves, and admitted they were just parroting what others had told them.

The "Court of Public Opinion" is not a court at all, and indicting and innocent man to appease the masses is "social justice" and that bullshit isn't justice whatsoever.

Say what you will about the legal process, but this didn't even have to go to the grand jury for consideration. They did that to bend over backwards to make sure what they concluded was the right decision. To make sure people knew this wasn't a cover up or some sort of hush hush situation.

The grand jury took the time and deliberated without rushing to judgement.

The prosecutor said in the announcement that many of the witness accounts contradicted themselves, and admitted they were just parroting what others had told them.

The "Court of Public Opinion" is not a court at all, and indicting and innocent man to appease the masses is "social justice" and that bullshit isn't justice whatsoever.

I have a friend that is saying the grand jury is now also covering this up. I dont understand why its so hard to believe, read through all of the documents then. Of course those people are lieing.

I have a friend that is saying the grand jury is now also covering this up. I dont understand why its so hard to believe, read through all of the documents then. Of course those people are lieing.

It amazes me how people just ignore pure logic when coming up with this cover up bullshit. As i was saying to a fool on facebook. They went so far as too assume a cop who has no prior incidents on the job, somehow went to the extent to brutally assisinate an "innocent gentle giant". Something that would require someone to have total sociopathic tendencies to do (assuming their beliefs that the officer shot him in the head as he was kneeling). And then to top it all off, you think this giant was innocent, when you have VIDEO of him strong arm robbing a store just a little while before. Im sorry, to believe otherwise you are living in a fcuking fantasy land.

:iamwithstupid: 100% agreed :icon_thumleft:

If it had went to trial, another issue that was pointed out is that then the witnesses would have had to testify in court where everyone would know who they were. The witnesses whose testimony to the grand jury was what corroborated what Officer Wilson was saying were in fear for their lives if it was found out who they were.

You mean the NY and the choke out?

Yep. Most PDs outlawed that choke 40 years ago for this very reason.... Next they need to outlaw the dog pile and the knees on the head thing.

You put five men sitting on somebodies chest... Thats over 1000 pounds of weight.... Its fine for a second or two, but the they lay on top of him for minutes trying to handcuff him (they cant because theyve managed to pin one of his arms underneath him, and then added another thousand pound of cop on top of it.... you couldnt pull that hand out if you amputated it at the shoulder and hooked the stump up to a tow truck.) But rather than say ,"fcuk, this isnt going to work- lets gets off him and try something else" they keep laying on him, add a knee to his face guaranteeing he cant get any air and kill the guy- never mind the arm around the throat. What did they think he was going to do? run away?

Dont give me any shit about him being fat. Michael Phelps comes out from under that pile dead as a doornail.

Someone has got to tell the Concubine that cleaning out my safe and sending all my watches to her country is not "looting" if she feels oppressed by the white man... that really doesnt mean me specifically

What the fcuk is this?

Yep. Most PDs outlawed that choke 40 years ago for this very reason.... Next they need to outlaw the dog pile and the knees on the head thing.

You put five men sitting on somebodies chest... Thats over 1000 pounds of weight.... Its fine for a second or two, but the they lay on top of him for minutes trying to handcuff him (they cant because theyve managed to pin one of his arms underneath him, and then added another thousand pound of cop on top of it.... you couldnt pull that hand out if you amputated it at the shoulder and hooked the stump up to a tow truck.) But rather than say ,"fcuk, this isnt going to work- lets gets off him and try something else" they keep laying on him, add a knee to his face guaranteeing he cant get any air and kill the guy- never mind the arm around the throat. What did they think he was going to do? run away?

Dont give me any shit about him being fat. Michael Phelps comes out from under that pile dead as a doornail.

My understanding is he didn't die from suffocation but rather from a heart attack some time later (not that it justifies what they did though). Regarding the knee on the head move though, wasn't that implemented originally so that the police had a non-violent means of securing the person?

I understood Michael Brown's verdict, but Eric Garners has be baffled.

:iamwithstupid:

Selling illegal cigs is the reason to get it on, really? It's fcuking NYC, don't you have bigger fish to fry? Seems a totally unnecessary escalation. 5 cops are needed for this? Why are they all there in the first place? Was he selling them adjacent to a donut shop?

not for nothing - lol clever RD

its getting pretty loud out here.. and i cant say i agree with the cops this time around. from what i saw. it looked to me that this man did not need to die. cop should have been indicted. mike brown robbed a store, he got shot. justice served. this though, is different....

it seems like lately all my friends and i talk about is leaving nyc because its so fucked up here now...

According to the video he was breaking up a fight. Who knows. Even if he was selling cigarettes who fcuking cares. All this for that?

NYC is so fucked up it's not even funny. But yeah, it looks like (from what limited information I know) it came out on the wrong side for this one.

And all this because of selling illegal cigarettes? What a sad waste for the city not getting it's tax. Consider that, NYC values it's taxes more than a person. Want to see my surprised face?

You see the video and from it Eric Garner had excessive force, but obviously a grand jury that heard the testimony and evidence didn't agree. You are only seeing a 30 second video. I'm not saying the cops are right, but snap judgements are dangerous. Let's say this big guy was accosted by one cop and then he pushed the cop and then the cop opened fire .....Ferguson

Let's say one cop tazered this huge cardiac disease asthmatic and he died from the tazer and hid disease. White cope wrong killed black man

Let's say one cop told him turn around and he grabbed cop and bashed his head against a wall and ran

Let's say these cops deal with this local petty criminal often and know the streets where they work and they did what they felt was safest for themselves .

I too thought the grand jury may have got it wrong, but it's wreckless to say that based on the video as its wreckless to say the Ferguson jury got it wrong.

man is dead. husband, father of 6, whatever. dude is dead.

he didnt put up a fight. he had diabetes and a heart condition..... and was 400lbs... and this was july 17th here in nyc.

a man that size, under those circumstances, is probably a few breaths away from going into shock or passing out....

this is lambo power... how do we not have more information ?

http://ti.me/1o6StfN

cop should have been indicted. i have a feeling he will be.