Lamborghini Huracan vs 911 turbo S mk2

Nova

It's plenty fast, they all are!

Those Russians are certainly crazy, I can just imagine a truck driver being passed on both sides by screaming exotics at 300 km/h, that would wake them up !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Huracan should not get beaten by a stock 997TTS or 991TTS.. they are both 129mph Porsches in stock form. If they are stock that's truly sad and disappointing.

A Huracan should not get beaten by a stock 997TTS or 991TTS.. they are both 129mph Porsches in stock form. If they are stock that's truly sad and disappointing.

:iamwithstupid: the huracan should easily beat the TTS

Here is part 2:

If that PDK has exhaust and tune on it, then the Huracan is very fast!! But I am not sure on the mods on the P-car.

The Lambo looks sexy from the side. Reminds me of a Diablo (front at 00:23).

I think that's where the Huracan will be... 130 MPH...

Huracan weighs in lighter by some margin.....a superbike and a scooter less in fact............................this should not be a contest at all......Porsche seem to consistently hold their own despite the on paper stuff.

Standard turbo is a fair bit lighter oddly....achieving a better power to weight.

Yeah I'd be more choked about a Nissan walking away from me like that..... Porsches are fast cars and up until financing allowed so many ppl to buy them, they were pretty exotic.

I love how the GTR pulls away from both of them...

It made giggle, just casually in the background "Oh what, you're racing? K I'll let you guys play, see ya" *casually annihilates them*

It made giggle, just casually in the background "Oh what, you're racing? K I'll let you guys play, see ya" *casually annihilates them*

:lol2: :lol2:

More like , "You guys want to race? Let me clear the road ahead for you."

Absolutley love the GTR!

First time I laid into it in the Huracan it was obvious C&D was full of it with the 10.5@135. The car is pretty fast, but nowhere near that fast. I had a 616 hp MP4 for a little over a year and the MP4 is clearly faster. I think the Huracan will probably run a 10 but definitely nowhere near 135. I put it in between a 458 and an MP4.

Huracan is a better car though, in my opinion. I like the McLaren but the Huracan is an excellent street car.

Per GTR owner that was in the group the 12C was modded and on race gas not sure what other mods apart for the updated software, if they are any.

Not that i would have matter anyways just giving info.

All Lamborghini has to do, is exactly what McLaren did with the 2012 12C:

Up the horsepower via the software on all cars being built, and give all the cars presently in customers' hands a quick 'no charge' re-flash at the dealers.

Problem solved !!

This is just what McLaren did when the 2012 12C got whipped in the press.