PPI in Dallas area

jakt123

Hello,

Newbie looking to purchase his first lamb murci. Found a car in the Dallas area , was wondering if someone can provide pointers for PPI .

Thanks

If it's not at Lambo Dallas you could try the dealer. Post the car, often we may know the previous owner. Good luck!

:offtopic: but shouldn't you have owner status?

Thank you, will keep that in mind.

Is this deal too good to be true ? http://www.culturecustoms.com/inventory/view/7853193#photos

Any insight into Culture customs auto brokers ?

Thanks

http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.c...6&d_id=2291

The price is really low. If it's a legit price and the ppi checks out that car is a steal.

Not sure if this is a typo in the description "This vehicle has a clean title and clean auto check with a total loss reported on car fax"

I'd get the carfax first. That price would make me think it's salvage. It said clear title on their eBay add. Seems fishy.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73137

The car has been lightly discussed. It has a bad carfax.

Thanks for the link. I spoke with the dealer, he claims that car fax 'thinks' it was in a fire but Scottsdale lamb did not find any structural issues. Is it worth the price of a salvage ? Would anyone recommend buying a salvage ?

Kevin2772 & I are pretty sure we sat in that car at a private dealer in Houston and they admitted to redoing the whole interior due to engine fire and god knows what else on the outside. I would just be afraid to buy the car for fear of what damage they did miss.

Kevin2772 & I are pretty sure we sat in that car at a private dealer in Houston and they admitted to redoing the whole interior due to engine fire and god knows what else on the outside. I would just be afraid to buy the car for fear of what damage they did miss.

Thanks for the info.

Hey JAKT123...I have a client that called me the other day to sell his 2004 Pearl yellow Murcie. I have service records and a few outside photos, but the owner will be visiting his Florida residence where the Murcie currently sits in about 10 days to get me more photos. I haven't advertised it yet. Email me at [email protected] if you have an interest. Thanks for your time!

Hey JAKT123...I have a client that called me the other day to sell his 2004 Pearl yellow Murcie. I have service records and a few outside photos, but the owner will be visiting his Florida residence where the Murcie currently sits in about 10 days to get me more photos. I haven't advertised it yet. Email me at [email protected] if you have an interest. Thanks for your time!

Sent you a message on the board. Thanks