God Bless Apple

Fortitude

I wonder if some of these "actresses" are happy to have the press and somehow be in the news on real celebrity's coat-tails?

Kate UIpton is built like Anna Nicole at her worst, fatty titties, they look alright today, but by 30 they will touch her knees, if they can get around that belly.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I was very sad, like carton of ice cream sad upon seeing no links working initially after not looking at LP yesterday while attempting to have a life. Never again.

Then I found the working links. Agree with most, Upton is no bueno. I would do her but I definitely don't get the hype. Teresa Palmer is hot. Victoria is hot. Most surprising...I thought Lea Michelle would suck and she actually has a pretty nice looking snatch.

This whole thing actually makes me feel better because I'm sure I have pictures out there somewhere. It is CRAZY scary that people are identifying them by freckles and clothes and all that!

I wonder if some of these "actresses" are happy to have the press and somehow be in the news on real celebrity's coat-tails?

Kate UIpton is built like Anna Nicole at her worst, fatty titties, they look alright today, but by 30 they will touch her knees, if they can get around that belly.

Tit pics? Maybe.

Pictures of cum all over their face or back? Doubt it.

I think Upton looks better with clothes on. However I am unsure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that I don't know who half of these women are.

I don't know who most of them are.

I don't know who most of them are.

I am with you. Have heard of maybe 1/4th of these. My daughter watches the show with Victoria justice. May have to watch with her. I have issues.

I am with you. Have heard of maybe 1/4th of these. My daughter watches the show with Victoria justice. May have to watch with her. I have issues.

:iamwithstupid:

Only know Upton and 2 or 3 others. No idea who any of the rest are....

:iamwithstupid:

Only know Upton and 2 or 3 others. No idea who any of the rest are....

Didn't stop me from fapping to all of them.

Jessica Brown Findlay was right. The video of her trying to sniff her BF's asshole is pretty funny. Never saw Downton Abbey, but now I have an interesting preface.

W.......T.......F?

Jessica Brown Findlay was right. The video of her trying to sniff her BF's asshole is pretty funny. Never saw Downton Abbey, but now I have an interesting preface.

For Christ sake can't this guy get the hint she wants to eat his ass...let her

He's got a better ass than Kate Upton. no homo.

Hahaha but true!

I think Upton looks better with clothes on. However I am unsure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that I don't know who half of these women are.

I am conflicted too.