God Bless Apple

Fortitude

Apparently McKayla Maroney new tactic is saying she was under 18 when the pics were taken despite first claiming they were fake. So yeah delete those ones...

as if America needed a wake up call that girls under 18 can be slutty as well.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that pic of Bar Rafaeli is indeed a curling iron up her ass, I thought I was mistaken it was some sort of toy.

Link to confirmation please. We were talking about it last night, I was in camp curling iron.

That would have to be pretty wacky of someone to say "hey, let's include a fake pic of Bar with a curling iron in her ass". I'm thinking it's real

There was another picture that was up briefly. It's an all black Hitachi style vibrator. I'll see if I can find it...it was the best of the bunch.

That is fcuking oddly specific. I never expected a technical debriefing :eusa_think:

There was another picture that was up briefly. It's an all black Hitachi style vibrator. I'll see if I can find it...it was the best of the bunch.

It would definitely make more sense if it was a Hitachi wand.

i cant wait till snapchat gets hacked and all those nudies get leaked.

you've got to be incredibly naive to think snapchats arent being saved somewhere.

Never the less, i cant believe people are dumb enough to save their pics in the cloud and think its secure. so dumb

i cant wait till snapchat gets hacked and all those nudies get leaked.

you've got to be incredibly naive to think snapchats arent being saved somewhere.

Never the less, i cant believe people are dumb enough to save their pics in the cloud and think its secure. so dumb

Pretty sure it already came out that they are on servers somewhere. I believe it was lightly discussed here at one point. Someone like Sprite would be more educated on stuff like that.

There was just an article on the news this morning about an app that allows parents to track, among other apps, snapchat stuff but I dont know how that works. Not sure it's the same as a cloud setup. Either way, nudity is way too blown over in America. I mean it would suck for your family to see those kinda pics or if it caused a job loss. Other than that I could care less about random people seeing me naked

That is fcuking oddly specific. I never expected a technical debriefing :eusa_think:

Yeah audi bull have you got the part number for the handle?

Has to be hitachi 'style' because the hv250 and 260 are white.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16896416001

:turboalex:

Hahaha. You go AudiBull....don't let LP guilt you in to not taking care of Mrs. AudiBull. ;)

Sprite actually has an APP out there that saves all snap chats sent to you. Naturally i downloaded it. then my fiance got pissed when i showed her the the one she sent me days before. That was a fail on my part. Lesson learned.

Sprite actually has an APP out there that saves all snap chats sent to you. Naturally i downloaded it. then my fiance got pissed when i showed her the the one she sent me days before. That was a fail on my part. Lesson learned.

You have much to learn young grasshoppa!

Find it, I'll allow pork on the kabobeque. fcuk i'll even make it myself.