Didn't this SV just sell for $125 ?

donzikid

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Wants to* sell for 179k.....we'll see if he gets it, haha.

Honestly with Countach prices the way they are and the TRs climbing, Diablos at $125k would be too low.

*Wants to* sell for 179k.....we'll see if he gets it, haha.

Honestly with Countach prices the way they are and the TRs climbing, Diablos at $125k would be too low.

That's what I am thinking, especially an SV!

Is anyone privy to some recent Diablo sale figures that show any kind of escalation?

stagnation for the early Diablos anywhere from $88k-110K.

We will have to wait a little longer for our market to increase

stagnation for the early Diablos anywhere from $88k-110K.

We will have to wait a little longer for our market to increase

BUT... you are looking where you purchased at.... Few years ago you could buy decent 91 Diablos for 65k... The black Sv I believe was an LP power members car, had the Fabspeed exhaust, matte hood... That car was for sale in the 90k range... They have certainly gone up.. If you are expecting Countach gains, you have a ways to wait.. I was offered close to the asking price for the Black SV for mine over a year ago...

And on a side note... I drove my Murci, Countach and Diablo today..... If you arent a Countach fanatic, and just looking at it doesnt make you happy, the Diablo is definitely the best car of the three....

BUT... you are looking where you purchased at.... Few years ago you could buy decent 91 Diablos for 65k... The black Sv I believe was an LP power members car, had the Fabspeed exhaust, matte hood... That car was for sale in the 90k range... They have certainly gone up.. If you are expecting Countach gains, you have a ways to wait.. I was offered close to the asking price for the Black SV for mine over a year ago...

And on a side note... I drove my Murci, Countach and Diablo today..... If you arent a Countach fanatic, and just looking at it doesnt make you happy, the Diablo is definitely the best car of the three....

No, my two other early Diablos were both purchased for around the same money and were sold for the around the same high.

That is over an 8 year time frame.

I don't know what goodDiablos sold a few years ago for under $70k, but from what I know, there has been little uptick of selling price of early Diablos.

No, my two other early Diablos were both purchased for around the same money and were sold for the around the same high.

That is over an 8 year time frame.

I don't know what goodDiablos sold a few years ago for under $70k, but from what I know, there has been little uptick of selling price of early Diablos.

I disagree.... But regardless... To see real money on Diablos will take more time.. Atleast 10 years.. Its the Countachs time now..

I disagree.... But regardless... To see real money on Diablos will take more time.. Atleast 10 years.. Its the Countachs time now..

I am only talking about the 91-95 Diablos

the SE, the later models, have all increased

I am only talking about the 91-95 Diablos

the SE, the later models, have all increased

I think early 91 to 93 rwd cars will increase.. I think the 94 VT cars will be least desired.

I think early 91 to 93 rwd cars will increase.. I think the 94 VT cars will be least desired.

What makes the 94 VTs less desirable?

I would imagine the 1994 would be a much better seller than any prior year - first year of power steering, etc and known to have less issues than earlier years. I agree and factory rear wheel drive will be more collectible. The 98-99 SV's will obviously be the best investment along with the anniversary.

Yes, this car was a L Power members car. I bought it, did a bunch of work to it. I then sold it to Nick in Washington here.

We ended up getting him a Murcie, but could not agree on a trade in figure for his SV.

We ended up getting it brokered to the current Dealer that has it at $131K.

Now they have it listed at $179K

Best of luck for them

Roy

Yes, this car was a L Power members car. I bought it, did a bunch of work to it. I then sold it to Nick in Washington here.

We ended up getting him a Murcie, but could not agree on a trade in figure for his SV.

We ended up getting it brokered to the current Dealer that has it at $131K.

Now they have it listed at $179K

Best of luck for them

Roy

That's why THIS is the best Lambo place on the net.

There were two '91 Diablos that sold at Auctions America over the long weekend. They both hammered at $92,500. One had 11,000 miles and the other had 26,000 miles. I think they have sat for some time.

There were two '91 Diablos that sold at Auctions America over the long weekend. They both hammered at $92,500. One had 11,000 miles and the other had 26,000 miles. I think they have sat for some time.

So is that a realistic price for an average early Diablo then or is that skewed because of auctions?

while i agree on diablo Vs murcielago, i like to drive the countach more than the diablo

MORE direct feeling: steering, handling, throttle pedal...

countach is slower but the diablo is less good as a driver's car imo

this in everything beside traffic...where the countach is much more of a nightmare than the diablo!

ideally to me the TOP would be a countach with diablo power and torque. i think it is doable with a QV with some mods