Wheel repair

Bradfordhome

image.jpgI nicked a curb a few weeks ago and am looking to get my wheel repaired (if possible). I contacted SpecWheels and they said they can't repair it.

Any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

I know you are in Colorado but Proformance in NY should be able to do it if you don't mind shipping the wheel. I have personal experience with them and they are great!

I know you are in Colorado but Proformance in NY should be able to do it if you don't mind shipping the wheel. I have personal experience with them and they are great!

Do you have contact info it's worth a call.

Thanks

Have you asked Woody's Wheel Works in Denver? I've seen them work miracles in the past, since wheels can quickly go from science to art.

Just called and talked with Chris. Said they can repair it (not back to perfect obviously) but can make it much better for about $100. Think I'll try them out I'd still like other suggestions in the mean time if anyone has some.

Thanks Jeff-

I dealt with Woody's when I lived in Denver, they did ok work. Now I go through Lambo of Newport Beach that they out source a guy that does great work.

Like Tara said, if you dont mind shipping it to Proformance in NY, they will bring it back to perfect. Owner George is a personal friend but deal with Mario 914-654-1010.

it is a special pearl paint on the silver callisto. it is not hyper silver.

unfortunately, i do not have the paint code. essentially, it's black under the silver and the silver is very thin. the more coats of the silver, the more ghost chrome it becomes. anyone painting it differently will not be a match.

my wheel guy ended up contacting local dealers, then ultimately italy to get the code.

I dealt with Woody's when I lived in Denver, they did ok work. Now I go through Lambo of Newport Beach that they out source a guy that does great work.

Would you take this to them? Obviously would like it to be back to original nit sure that's gonna happen. I don't want someone to make it worse.

It's been over a decade since I used them, based on my past experience I'd say NO. But who knows they may of gotten higher in quality, I just don't know. I had my Murci wheel repaired at the dealer I mentioned earlier and I can't even tell it was ever damaged.

Just called and talked with Chris. Said they can repair it (not back to perfect obviously) but can make it much better for about $100. Think I'll try them out I'd still like other suggestions in the mean time if anyone has some.

Thanks Jeff-

Wheel Werks in Salt Lake City Utah. They do miracles. My friends Masserati, my husband's Porsche, my Mercedes and a crap load of Ferrari friends all have this place on their speed dial.

Hey Jeff, call our buddy at the lambo store and ask him who repairs wheels for the dealership. There will be somebody in the Denver who is mobile and visits dealers during the week and usually only repairs wheels. They should be able to refer that person and he can come right to your house and repair the wheel. No leaving your car anywhere and done on the spot.

Hey Jeff, call our buddy at the lambo store and ask him who repairs wheels for the dealership. There will be somebody in the Denver who is mobile and visits dealers during the week and usually only repairs wheels. They should be able to refer that person and he can come right to your house and repair the wheel. No leaving your car anywhere and done on the spot.

I did talk to him an she said SpecWheels is great but they won't repair the wheel. Said it's too intricate of a design to repair.

I did talk to him an she said SpecWheels is great but they won't repair the wheel. Said it's too intricate of a design to repair.

Just called again and they have a place they use. He's going to get me their info. Thanks Brian hope you are well. Saw a great review of you on the forum, you deserve it you do a great job.