Drove the Huracan today, 60-130 MPH Data

FikseSTS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you doing? You are going to get banned...

Fair warning and taken under consideration.

I know, Gods (moderators) can't be touched, But, I'm not the Godly type, lol.

With capt_chaos, true case of mistaken identity, I thought he is my old buddy from different forum, almost the same syntax, almost same wording.

As for TougeSpirit, he annoys the crap out of me. Can't help, but comment accordingly.

Overall, I can promise to cut back 10% on Beet Vodka consumption when posting.

Anybody with some good old KGB recipes for Beet Vodka btw? I have some, willing to share...

Interesting data. I drove the Huracan at Pebble. My SOTP impression was: quicker than a 458 Spider, not as quick as a 12C once hooked up but not far off. I'd have guessed a 130 MPH car. The handling on the other hand was not so hot - steering feel was disconnected, and it understeered heavily; well behind both the 458 and 12C in that regard. Exhaust note was fantastic, brakes were good, ergonomics were good. Visibility was good in the front, otherwise marginal.

I'm a little surprised the test data shows as slow as it does.

• 1 month later...
Interesting data. I drove the Huracan at Pebble. My SOTP impression was: quicker than a 458 Spider, not as quick as a 12C once hooked up but not far off. I'd have guessed a 130 MPH car. The handling on the other hand was not so hot - steering feel was disconnected, and it understeered heavily; well behind both the 458 and 12C in that regard. Exhaust note was fantastic, brakes were good, ergonomics were good. Visibility was good in the front, otherwise marginal.

I'm a little surprised the test data shows as slow as it does.

:iamwithstupid:

we have a track day next month at homestead with a few huracans so it will be interesting to see them run.

• 2 weeks later...
Heffner ran 3 passes at 10.8x@129 in a stock Huracan tonight at the strip. Not bad.

I believe thats the same strip where the Aventadors couldnt go better than 11.1? Yes,not bad, still long way off from the claimed 10.4@134.. Looks like from a performance standpoint, the 997Turbo S, the 991 Turbo S, and the Mclaren have them both beat...

They have them beat.. But that's impressive for a NA motor. Throw some twins on it and it will be quite the car to beat on the street. Perhaps the new best platform for the aftermarket guys

They have them beat.. But that's impressive for a NA motor. Throw some twins on it and it will be quite the car to beat on the street. Perhaps the new best platform for the aftermarket guys

Certainly, Inmo, a nice bolt on system and thats all you need. But aside from performance, the Huracan has them all beat in looks and sound.

Certainly, Inmo, a nice bolt on system and thats all you need. But aside from performance, the Huracan has them all beat in looks and sound.

I think it is too soon to say that the Huracan is a good platform for TTing. I think the biggest challenge to overcome will be getting the DCT to be happy with the increased power and operating parameters.

Also, looks are subjective and I feel that the Huracan leaves a lot to be desired in that respect.

Test from Autozeitung's

0-100: 2,8 s

0-200: 9,0 s

1545 kg

100-0 warm: 30,9 m

Nürburgring GP laptime: 1:34,9 min

The fastest car they've ever tested on Nürburgring GP

Test from Auto Italy

0-100 2.79

0-140 4.60

0-160 5.76

0-180 7.11

0-400 M 10.45 - 216,6

0-1000 M 19.13 - 274,7

VEL.: 326,7

100 - 0 32,1 M

160 - 0 79,4 M

LAP TIME: 2.40.07 (RECORD)

TYRES PIRELLI TROFEO

Well in the auto test the Huracan goes 0 to 100 in 5.8 sec. According to Heffners real world results its more like 6.8. Still fast, but nothing like the initial tests suggested.