Got a new truck

05LSV

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the purchase. Could you educate a newb on these please? I have been seeing a bunch of these around. They are expensive, and in my opinion (who gives acrap what I think), I don't think they look that great. What is the appeal in driving these? Do they handle great? Better than what? Are they extremely comfortable? Are they just exclusive, i.e. a way into the rich club? I don't know, not trying to sound stupid, although....just would like to know.

Congrats on the purchase. Could you educate a newb on these please? I have been seeing a bunch of these around. They are expensive, and in my opinion (who gives acrap what I think), I don't think they look that great. What is the appeal in driving these? Do they handle great? Better than what? Are they extremely comfortable? Are they just exclusive, i.e. a way into the rich club? I don't know, not trying to sound stupid, although....just would like to know.

Honestly, barring a new S-class or Rolls, this is the most comfortable vehicle to be in. The greater appeal in most areas on the country being that you can take them anywhere, unlike the previously mentioned cars.

Honestly, barring a new S-class or Rolls, this is the most comfortable vehicle to be in. The greater appeal in most areas on the country being that you can take them anywhere, unlike the previously mentioned cars.

Plus, you get into the rich club. Lol.

They offer a great ride and a well-finished interior. Mine has 500hp and moves like hell for a tank. The seats have massagers in them, the interior lights are color change LEDs, you know, shit like that. It looks great in person too. Great road presence, and there aren't a ton of the full size Rovers around. I've actually never see another LWB version driving around.

Getting a few things done. Should have the truck back later this week.

Before:

post-22839-1413251392_thumb.jpg

Funny. lol.

Not broken down. Didn't want to blow the surprise but it's getting wrapped in satin, the wheels powder coated, and the tint done.

Funny. lol.

Not broken down. Didn't want to blow the surprise but it's getting wrapped in satin, the wheels powder coated, and the tint done.

Nice! Looking forward to finished product.

:iamwithstupid:

My friend got a brand new one, the big one with the ugly tails, he Went from a a new RS6 MTM since he needed the space he said, I can't stop :rolleyes: For the money/what you get = I have no idea what the appeal is.

U MAD BRO? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

This is my first experience with a vehicle wrap up close. Pretty cool process.

post-22839-1413313242_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1413313253_thumb.jpg

This deviates from the lessons my mom taught me about keeping my mouth shut long ago . . . but I will never understand why people spend money on cars with beautiful paint jobs and wrap them with something that looks like ugly primer - especially since it is now a fad that was played out years ago. Sorry for the rant. I absolutely love the truck and I will be happy that you are happy about the wrap - hope it turns out to be a high quality job.

This deviates from the lessons my mom taught me about keeping my mouth shut long ago . . . but I will never understand why people spend money on cars with beautiful paint jobs and wrap them with something that looks like ugly primer - especially since it is now a fad that was played out years ago. Sorry for the rant. I absolutely love the truck and I will be happy that you are happy about the wrap - hope it turns out to be a high quality job.

To each his own. I think some of these high quality matte wraps/matte satin wraps look amazing in person. With the wrap you have the added protection of the underlying paint plus easy to take care of vinyl that is reversible. It's a win win.

To each his own. I think some of these high quality matte wraps/matte satin wraps look amazing in person. With the wrap you have the added protection of the underlying paint plus easy to take care of vinyl that is reversible. It's a win win.

I agree. Plus it's what my wife wanted so it's really a win win win.

Congrats, looks amazing. I've heard tons of comments about RR's being very unreliable and being a pain in the ass to own. Is their any truth to this?

None in my experience. This is my third full size RR and I've had zero trouble across all of them.