Mike Tyson Tells Of Reporter

szabo_martin

Funny as hell, people seem to think Tyson was acting immature but I think it was a douchebag question. What was he expecting him to reply to that comment....... lucky he didn't start singing air of night, bite his ear off then knock him out :)

Ya know.. As much as I hate to.... I gotta go with Mike on that one.... If you don't want to promote a convicted rapist, don't have him on your fcuking show... If you do have him on the show, stick to the fcuking subject...

Ya know.. As much as I hate to.... I gotta go with Mike on that one.... If you don't want to promote a convicted rapist, don't have him on your fcuking show... If you do have him on the show, stick to the fcuking subject...

:iamwithstupid:

I tend to respect people that don't suffer fools, and the media of all flavors is stocked full of fools.

Joan Rivers was another person that put up with no BS from the media.

You could see the anger in Tysons eyes. He wanted to take the reporter behind the wood shed :)

And Tyson's chest was taking deeper breaths more as he tries to restrain himself.

And Tyson's chest was taking deeper breaths more as he tries to restrain himself.

Maybe he's grown up? Because twenty years ago, he would have fucked himself.

20 years ago he had F you money, now he probably can't afford to go off.

He would have "eaten his children and f0cked him in the @ss"

"my style is impregnable" "praise be to allah"

He would have "eaten his children and f0cked him in the @ss"

"my style is impregnable" "praise be to allah"

LOL.

My favorite is:

"I'll f*** you till you love me fa***t!"

20 years ago he had F you money, now he probably can't afford to go off.

Probably the reason he no longer has F you money. Anybody think Maywether is going to be the same?

Mayweather's indulgences are a bit more normal compared to Tyson, and he does have his own promotion company and some business savvy. His only red flag is his outrageous bets on sporting events. If he can't shake that after retirement, he'll probably be in trouble.

I think he makes it out ok, but anything's possible.

I respect Tyson for one reason, they took a 13 year old off the street and created a money making beast. He lined a lot of pockets when he was who they wanted him to be, then left him high and dry. At 18 he was destroying heavyweights left right an center.

I respect Tyson for one reason, they took a 13 year old off the street and created a money making beast. He lined a lot of pockets when he was who they wanted him to be, then left him high and dry. At 18 he was destroying heavyweights left right an center.

I wouldn't say they "left him high and dry" Damato DIED... And thats when Tyson seemed to go insane.

"Thank you for coming."

"F**k you"

:lol2:

What did this guy honestly think was going to happen asking a question like that?

I agree, it was a douchebag question to throw in there..... had nothing to do with anything really

:iamwithstupid: That guy was an a**hole. Why would you even need to go there? Tyson is certainly in the right and that guy is lucky that this is not 20 years ago...

I agree, it was a douchebag question to throw in there..... had nothing to do with anything really

+1 that was a cheap shot. Happened many, many years ago to bring up its relevancy today.

I'm a fan of Tyson (greatest fighter of all time, imo). I kinda feel sorry for him. Taken off the streets and bred to fight. Made tons of money, had no guidance, no positive influences, got into lots of trouble, taken advantage of.

That was bullshit..You can see Mike looking at him like he wanted to rip his face off. After Cus died, Mike was left with no where to turn. He was an uncaged animal back then. I would have to say Don King destroyed Mikes career/life and is enjoying the fruits of Mikes labor till this day.

Tyson was engaging, talking, excited to promote his show and then get blindsided by that clown's remark. Like others have said, it has no relevancy to this promotion he's doing and the interviewer is lucky this wasn't young Tyson.

I would have to say Don King destroyed Mikes career/life and is enjoying the fruits of Mikes labor till this day.

:iamwithstupid: I agree, King made him millions and also took millions.

I still enjoy rewatching tapes of Tyson's fights, he was an amazing fighter.

I was with Tyson on a flight in first class a couple of weeks ago. I met him back in the day and he is completely different now. I was a bit surprised to be honest. He was a complete gentleman. A lady almost fell and he was there to help her. She lost some stuff and he picked them up... he could have walked on by (a few men did). No doubt, he's mellowed and it sucks seeing idiots like this trying to piss him off just to get reaction and ratings. Total cheap shot. He (reporter) looks like the douche now.... UGH

Interesting thing to discuss is the fact hes a convicted felon, but was allowed entry into Canada when he shouldn't have been.

That is interesting. A friend of mine got turned away because of that.

I know theres a process for getting approval to do so despite being a felon, but I have a hard time believing they allow for exemptions on sex offenders.

A friend of mine had a DUI from years ago, he was nearly turned away. Canada is strange.