Duhawks at the Georgia Half Mile...

TarHeelBlue

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a 211 for Heffner. Not sure if correct.

I pussied out because I thought it was gonna rain so I've only seen IG vids. Will definitely be there, tomorrow.

I swear it looked like Dustin was running outta track, tho. I need him to get up here and admit to having lemon booty after crossing the finish line. Hahahaha

Great event. We will post up some videos soon. Dustin's Underground Racing 2R+ LP570 set the GA event record with a 218 mph pass, then backed it up with a 219 pass then another 219 mph 1/2 mile pass. I believe the Elevation at that event was near 3,000 feet. Surprised it went as fast as it did at that elevation esp with the humidity. The Vbox data was within a 1/2 mph all day.

We only planned to run on Saturday. We would have loved to been able to stay as the conditions today will be much better, high of only 70 deg as it was it was near 90 yesterday.;( We are back in Charlotte today and will be preparing for TI after a day off. ;)

1150548[/url]']

How did Dustin run a 219 to Heffner's STS 215 and yet they have the awards for fastest vehicle?

I think because Dustin's was in the street car class. I know Dustin's UGR Gallardo had the top 3 mph runs of the day. Not sure how all that works as far as top speed for classes. It should just be fastest overall so there is no confusion that Dustin's car was the one to beat.;)

Congrats Dustin!! I know how long you have been waiting for this. :icon_thumleft:

Good job UGR…winners as usual. Must be getting lonely up top. :icon_thumleft:

Just ran my 12c against a 650s. Was very close. 159 vs 161, the 650 had launch control though and I didn't because of some bug where it doesn't work at high elevation until I get the next software update so the 650 had a better launch.

I won the fastest car of the entire weekend and fastest privateer which just means I'm not a sponsor. They give out fastest awards to the sponsors too which the heffner car got.

My car went 218-219 4 passes in a row while it kept getting hotter outside. Just an awesome damn car!! Really happy with how it turned out at the end of the day.

Only cars over 200 was 1 GTR hit 202 today, a POS hit 203 yesterday, and the heffner red car.

Was nice to finally meet you Jason and OB. Your trailer and setup is crazy!

1150695[/url]']

I was also confused how the Heffner car got fastest manual car for an e gear car. Still the performance by his car and UR is fantastic.

Problem is TCT's thread is very misleading. You can't expect readers to know the difference as the pics leads people to believing the Heffner/OB was the fastest which isn't the case. I don't really care other than all the texts I keep getting asking why they are not counting our 218, 219 and 219 run. Dustin's car was the fastest out of the manual, dogbox, Egear, auto or anything else that competed. I don't think there were any manual 6 speed Gallardos at the event. Egear uses fluid to shift (Dustin's) dogbox uses air to shift (Heffners/OB's) Gallardo's.

Anyway, great day we had Sat hanging out, racing and etc. We will have some pics and videos coming soon!

GTR;)

Problem is TCT's thread is very misleading. You can't expect readers to know the difference as the pics leads people to believing the Heffner/OB was the fastest which isn't the case. I don't really care other than all the texts I keep getting asking why they are not counting our 218, 219 and 219 run. Dustin's car was the fastest out of the manual, dogbox, Egear, auto or anything else that competed. I don't think there were any manual 6 speed Gallardos at the event. Egear uses fluid to shift (Dustin's) dogbox uses air to shift (Heffners/OB's) Gallardo's.

Anyway, great day we had Sat hanging out, racing and etc. We will have some pics and videos coming soon!

GTR<Gallardo, again. ;)

At least tt lambos keep the undefeated streak in tact.

I won the fastest car of the entire weekend and fastest privateer which just means I'm not a sponsor. They give out fastest awards to the sponsors too which the heffner car got.

My car went 218-219 4 passes in a row while it kept getting hotter outside. Just an awesome damn car!! Really happy with how it turned out at the end of the day.

Only cars over 200 was 1 GTR hit 202 today, a POS hit 203 yesterday, and the heffner red car.

Was nice to finally meet you Jason and OB. Your trailer and setup is crazy!

DuHawks,

Damn ... I like how you roll ...

You go out for a little warm-up, heading into TI ... And that turns into ...

The fastest MPH of the weekend ... And ... A new event record!!!

The next thing you're probably gonna tell us is ... You were only on Setting 3 ...

Que the music ... This REALLY is the sound of UNDERGROUND ...

congrats Dustin on having the fastest car on that very dusty road.. 219 is all business. I heard from tien your car makes over 2300+ ! pretty nasty.

we know you have one of the fastest UG cars now! good luck in Ti.