Duhawks at the Georgia Half Mile...

TarHeelBlue

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually , Unicorn Meat...

051710_Canned_Unicorn_Meat_1.jpg

Had to take my dog to the ER last night because he was sick. They gave him some medical food and I swear, it looks just like that lol

Hope the Pup is ok Dustin. ER trips are NEVER fun....

The dog food they give / sell is just nasty... cannot see how and pooch eats it.

Street car alert!!! Lol. Look how smooth my car takes off the line. No race car here.

If that is just not effortless , I do not know what is. Man that looked so easy

If that car is not a "STREET CAR" , then I for damn sure do not know what is.

Bad Ass Video !!

Street car alert!!! Lol. Look how smooth my car takes off the line. No race car here.

Man! There's no other car out there at the moment that can do this. Such an awesome platform! I'll be honest, I watched the video countless times and my reactions were...smh; uncomprehending to say the least. That 2nd to 3rd gear and so on acceleration must be effing crazy. What drives me even more nuts is it does not have any chute to slow it down. Now that is a "STREET CAR"!

• 1 year later...
Duhawks' previous 2R is still killing it at events, we just had it at the shop for a full correction after the GA WGF. Keep an eye out for it this winter/spring as the new owner will be taking it to some events.

Fresh Pics;

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=39950...p;ref=bookmarks

so that WAS his car that i saw in one of the vids from clayton. good stuff. i saw it for sale a month or so ago. glad to see someone is taking good care of it. i think the only time it got washed when duhawks owned it was when UGR did it at events. he was too busy terrorizing the streets...

you guys did a great job!!!

so that WAS his car that i saw in one of the vids from clayton. good stuff. i saw it for sale a month or so ago. glad to see someone is taking good care of it. i think the only time it got washed when duhawks owned it was when UGR did it at events. he was too busy terrorizing the streets...

you guys did a great job!!!

Yes it was, I actually brought it with a few other UGR lambos when I sponsored the event a few weeks back. We all had a blast!!

I won the fastest car of the entire weekend and fastest privateer which just means I'm not a sponsor. They give out fastest awards to the sponsors too which the heffner car got.

My car went 218-219 4 passes in a row while it kept getting hotter outside. Just an awesome damn car!! Really happy with how it turned out at the end of the day.

Only cars over 200 was 1 GTR hit 202 today, a POS hit 203 yesterday, and the heffner red car.

Was nice to finally meet you Jason and OB. Your trailer and setup is crazy!

And you want a stock Aventador?!

And you want a stock Aventador?!

I think you have the wrong guy Andy ;)

Hawks is coming back in a ugr car ... One day .... Soon I hope ....

Mike

I think you have the wrong guy Andy ;)

Hawks is coming back in a ugr car ... One day .... Soon I hope ....

Mike

Mike:

Pete actually had been considering selling his UGR TTG and get an Aventador for awhile now. His love for speed, an Aventador will not satisfy.

That's why I jokingly asked "and he want a stock Aventador"? Because I know he will be disappointed in an A after all this fun in his TTG.

I may have missed something. This was Dustin's car. Now owned by parin.

As for Pete. Yes. He unfortunately will miss the stage 3 he has and will end up back at camp ugr. (IMHO )

It's a drug. A good drug.

Hope to see you soon and hang with your new SL

Mike

I may have missed something. This was Dustin's car. Now owned by parin.

As for Pete. Yes. He unfortunately will miss the stage 3 he has and will end up back at camp ugr. (IMHO )

It's a drug. A good drug.

Hope to see you soon and hang with your new SL

Mike

Ahhhhh.....yes...nevermind me....I can't keep up with all you TTG boys! (literately)