Huayra challenge in the US!!!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im sure someone will. I would do it if I had a P1 just for the fun of it.

The world is full of people who "would" do it "if" they had a P1 or LaF. 😉

The world is full of people who "would" do it "if" they had a P1 or LaF.

add one to that list ;)

I wish I bought a P1 when I had the chance, I hear they are 500k over list now and climbing.

add one to that list ;)

I wish I bought a P1 when I had the chance, I hear they are 500k over list now and climbing.

You can still buy 1 at sticker. They are doing a good job of making them seem unobtainable.

You can still buy 1 at sticker. They are doing a good job of making them seem unobtainable.

I heard they were sold out and going for 500k over, maybe I heard wrong..

I heard they were sold out and going for 500k over, maybe I heard wrong..

There are some rumors going around, but the reality is there are people backing out of their P1 orders as they go down the list, and others are taking their spots. People who really want one and are fully ready to pony up are going to get one...at sticker.

There are some rumors going around, but the reality is there are people backing out of their P1 orders as they go down the list, and others are taking their spots. People who really want one and are fully ready to pony up are going to get one...at sticker.

good to know the whole story.

It is a fun challenge but even if it happens, it will all come down to the drivers . Whoever has the most track experience will win.

If Kris wants to put his money where his mouth is I have a ThethetheFerrari owner willing to take his challenge.

that didn't take long.

It is a fun challenge but even if it happens, it will all come down to the drivers . Whoever has the most track experience will win.

:iamwithstupid:

Kris better hope Webster didn't pickup a P1 or ThethetheFerrari, that would not end well for him regardless if his Huayra has a 1 of a kind engine.

I hope this happens, it would be a fun challenge to see some every day exotic owners competing for bragging rights.

Ben on McLaren life has his P1 being delivered in October and has accepted the challenge.

I would fly in for this one.

Looks like we have all three cars

Now lets see if they put the money up (:

Ben on McLaren life has his P1 being delivered in October and has accepted the challenge.

I would fly in for this one.

Well damn, good to see Ben Treynor is still around and doing well. I remember him from viperclub days 10yrs ago.

Looks like we have all three cars

Now lets see if they put the money up (:

When Kris bought the Veneno everyone instantly labeled him as a guy who is all about money, but that's not how he is. He is true car enthusiast who loves to drive his supercars every chance he gets. I talk to him everyday and he never shuts up about cars!! :eusa_wall:

I have talked to him at length about this challenge, and he has too much respect for money and other car enthusiasts to turn this into a dick swinging contest. He has bigger plans than just showcasing a bunch of rich guys with their hypercars throwing money around. I cant go into too much detail, but he hopes it will benefit charities and create a lot of entertainment for everyone. He is currently in talks with a few people who have expressed interest in the challenge, so hopefully something materializes because it would be amazing to witness.

When Kris bought the Veneno everyone instantly labeled him as a guy who is all about money, but that's not how he is. He is true car enthusiast who loves to drive his supercars every chance he gets. I talk to him everyday and he never shuts up about cars!! :eusa_wall:

I have talked to him at length about this challenge, and he has too much respect for money and other car enthusiasts to turn this into a dick swinging contest. He has bigger plans than just showcasing a bunch of rich guys with their hypercars throwing money around. I cant go into too much detail, but he hopes it will benefit charities and create a lot of entertainment for everyone. He is currently in talks with a few people who have expressed interest in the challenge, so hopefully something materializes because it would be amazing to witness.

:iamwithstupid: I love the charity part. put up or shut up with a good charity benefitting.