The Architecture thread

capt_chaos

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha-ha, Fortis I was actually thinking that you would like it when I posted it.

I really like it, I am actively searching for a plot in a similar setting to build something similar with that, unfortunately where I live there aren't many places like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7M down and a Murcielago a month! :icon_thumleft:

I'd never have a loan on that if it was my principle place of residence and the interest wasn't tax deductible, cash or buy something you can pay cash for if you just go there to put your head down to sleep.

New Minnesota Vikings stadium set to open this summer.....

Interesting look. Very bold.....sure to get some love/hate responses....

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.p...06&page=150

I actually kinda-sorta like it, sort of looks like a spaceship or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly OT: world-renowned Starchitect Zaha Hadid passed away from a heart attack today. She is likely the most famous female architect as well as one of the most polarizing one of our time with her curved designs.

RIP

This would be my dream, the abundance of glass and mitered corners design does it for me.

http://www.contemporist.com/2016/02/06/a-h...le-water-views/

The white interior is a bit too much for me and would need some colour or texture to break it up. The outside render being close to the sea would need updating on a regular basis as the salty sea air corrodes it but it is a brilliant bit of deign work.

That courtyard area with the swimming pool works well and the views are jaw dropping. From experience of seaside properties you can sit and stare out the window all day and get nothing done.

Found YouTube to be a great source of videos for modern builds. So many times a still photo can tweak colours, long camera exposures give a false impression of light, it's warmth and colour.

Love this

Found YouTube to be a great source of videos for modern builds. So many times a still photo can tweak colours, long camera exposures give a false impression of light, it's warmth and colour.

Love this

I've been watching videos from that company for a while; they really do a great job.

I really like this house. The video is more talky, less showy, but the house is awesome -

I've been watching videos from that company for a while; they really do a great job.

I really like this house. The video is more talky, less showy, but the house is awesome -

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft: