Lamborghini Asterion

HannibalACP82

Hmmm...will have to see in person. Not a huge fan so far but maybe it's better live. It is good to see Lamborghini jumping in the GT segment.

On another note: Lamborghini, please put this power train or version of it in the Huracan Superleggera. Would be bad ass to have a hybrid SL pumping out 750-800 HP. While you're at it, make a hybrid Aventador SV producing 900-1000HP. Just one man's thoughts.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fapping ? uh..no. this car doesnt do anything for me...

Would be interesting though to see the tech on aventador...

Those 3 motors mated to the Aventador's V12 = instant 1000 hp. Throw a few "eco-friendly" turbos and you can easily get into the 1,400+ power range. Would be fun to see for a future Aventador J/Sesto type concept.

But for now, leave the Avetador and its V12 in its naturally aspirated glory :icon_super:

Lamborghini is well known for pushing an envelope all the time. I'm hoping for pushing it in the right direction in this case.

Let's wait few more days and then judge.

Well, fantastic looking "envelope" pushed in the right direction.

TIMELESS!

(I think, it's a first time I quoted myself, ever :) )

Very odd looking. A ton of rear visual weight from the way the "cockpit" is integrated back with the body. Lots of touches trying to link back with the Miura. Although it's just much much taller and fatter.

Liking the sound of the drivetrain. Hoping that that will make its way into another model. The way it looks, it almost is trying to compare to a Bugatti Veyron. High powered GT class car.

What's cool about this is Lamborghini is giving us hints on what's to come for the model after Aventador. A 910 HP hybrid!!! Bet ya next V12 will be a hybrid and close to a LP920-4!

Now what's sad is what will the Aventador SV be as a natural aspirated engine? LP810-4?

Very odd looking. A ton of rear visual weight from the way the "cockpit" is integrated back with the body. Lots of touches trying to link back with the Miura. Although it's just much much taller and fatter.

Liking the sound of the drivetrain. Hoping that that will make its way into another model. The way it looks, it almost is trying to compare to a Bugatti Veyron. High powered GT class car.

Give me an honest answer. How much would it take (monetary wise) for you to disappear? I'm game.

And I bet few other members too.

Give me an honest answer. How much would it take (monetary wise) for you to disappear? I'm game.

And I bet few other members too.

He won't, and BTW you are looking to pay the wrong party :icon_mrgreen:

I don't get why anyone who only has crap to say about Lambos hangs around a Lambo forum just to annoy everyone, poisons every thread with nonsensical dribble.

I've never even visited car forums of cars I am not interested in, GTR, McLaren, Porsche, Jag, etc I've visited forums which talk about cars I am interested in, need info on etc.

I don't understand why they would do this car instead of the 4 door sedan (cant remember name). I remember seeing it while in Italy and loved the idea.

I don't understand why they would do this car instead of the 4 door sedan (cant remember name). I remember seeing it while in Italy and loved the idea.

:iamwithstupid: I would love to see a family car Lambo.

Those 3 motors mated to the Aventador's V12 = instant 1000 hp. Throw a few "eco-friendly" turbos and you can easily get into the 1,400+ power range. Would be fun to see for a future Aventador J/Sesto type concept.

But for now, leave the Avetador and its V12 in its naturally aspirated glory :icon_super:

I wonder how heavy this concept car weighs. With 3 electric motors, it can't be light.

1000hp Aventador that weighs 4500lbs wouldn't be too much fun though. The current Aventador already weighs around 3900-4000lbs. With a battery pack that can output 300hp, it would need to weigh at least 500-600lbs. Just look at the Porsche 918, they spend all the research and weight saving to get the car down to 3650lbs and their battery system weighed around 500lbs altogether.

Could have been an awesome opportunity to hearken back to the origins of Lamborghini and call it the 350GT (or the modern equivalent) and make it a smooth GT car of sorts which it seems they kind of halfway did rather than this edgy car with "comfortable" interior. However it does intrigue me, this car doesn't do much for me in its current guise.

I wonder how heavy this concept car weighs. With 3 electric motors, it can't be light.

1000hp Aventador that weighs 4500lbs wouldn't be too much fun though. The current Aventador already weighs around 3900-4000lbs. With a battery pack that can output 300hp, it would need to weigh at least 500-600lbs. Just look at the Porsche 918, they spend all the research and weight saving to get the car down to 3650lbs and their battery system weighed around 500lbs altogether.

You have to start with a new platform with these electric cars as the weight gain associated with the electric motors has to be offset with the use of exotic material in the chassis and body. Extensive use of carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium will do the trick and at the same time increase the cost of the cars.

I cannot see the avendator being retrofitted to electric motors, the cost would be prohibitive.

Not a fan of the headlights. They need some angular LED shape in them. Love the tails though! Semi-Veneno inspired. Profile kinda looks like an Alfa 8C with GTR windows.