LP670-4 Super Veloce in Italy

LamboNutter

awesome images

does the yellow GT come from Italy?

i remember a yellow GT owned from a guy near Genova....the car had also the same SV-R carbon wing...i think should be the same car

• 1 month later...
Great pics and looks like an awesome trip. Who was the organizer? Dealer?

With some proper editing this photo could be epic.

Wish we had these kinds of roads in Singapore

Fantastic photos, it looks like you had a great time!

It was indeed incredible

Awesome pics and drive!! Any interest in joining us for a drive in late March of next year? Germany to Italy?

Maybe later in summer though, March doesn't work.

Wow!! Great pics!! Amazing trip!! And that Diablo GT.... :o :o

Thanks for sharing!!!

Yeah the Diablo GT is a proper beast.

Really speechless. Lovely pictures, especially your SV, the SE30 and the GT. I love all 3 models and having them together is just epic! Would love to have seen the flames from your SV, I can only imagine for now and that itself is a thrill!

I wish I had them on video too... Unfortunately the Go-Pro I put on the SV looking at its exhaust had just run out of battery, and I only found out after we got home.

Great pics and looks like an awesome trip. Who was the organizer? Dealer?

With some proper editing this photo could be epic.

It was Lamborghini 'organised', while the real organising was the company who did the 50th in combo with Lambo.

Yep, I need to get down to editing them at some point.

Lambo meet in Europe during summer can't get better than this. Awesome pics thanks for sharing.

Glad to share! :)

Awesome trip, awesome pics! :icon_thumleft:

Tks VCR

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

I try :)

Disgusting pics, doesn't look fun at all :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super:

Hahah, it was real torture !

love the pictures.

The best is the vantage point from the driver seat down the line of trees.

I got creative, glad you like it.

Wow what amazing shots. Thanks for sharing! LOVE your SV but your buddy's GT is something else too!

The beast indeed.

awesome images

does the yellow GT come from Italy?

i remember a yellow GT owned from a guy near Genova....the car had also the same SV-R carbon wing...i think should be the same car

As far as I know, it is purely a Swiss car. What number was the Italian one you mean?

Awesome pictures, awesome car.

Tks Zerski

Great SV pics, if you like to shot some pics with a sister SV in SZ let me know)) Best Regards

Sounds like a great plan to me. I know two other SV in SZ, the matte yellow factory painted one, and a white one.

Wish we had these kinds of roads in Singapore

Its hard to find better roads than what Europe has to offer in such a small area

fantastic colour and 3 pedals.

Perfect :D good to see you're enjoying it :D

Just like your 993 Turbo :)

These cars need to be driven and enjoyed, otherwise there is no point of owning them! Its a chore but I try to fulfil the car's needs.

beautiful photos ! keep it coming !

and its in manual which is super rare, commands a good premium over the egear

Some good ol' Lamborghini style parking. It really does make it so easy to park!! Although it does help that I am 6ft7, so I can easily reach the pedals and sit comfortably.

15346333651_7e00b40015_o.jpgDSC04161 by lnutterl, on Flickr

How comfortable is the car to drive at that height?? Is there that much more room in a Murci than a G? At 6'4 I couldn't fit in one with a helmet on

How comfortable is the car to drive at that height?? Is there that much more room in a Murci than a G? At 6'4 I couldn't fit in one with a helmet on

Yes there is a big difference btw the G and the Murci, in terms of interior space. Helmet no chance at all for me though. Depending on your body proportions (legs/upperbody), there are ways to be creative. I found the easiest was with the normal seats, and reclining them, while moving the seat FORWARD. However, obviously the SV has the bucket seats, which I have kept.

Comfortable is a different story. I have to stretch out my knees, and especially my lower back, before and after every stint of driving.

Where there is a will, there is a way! No excuses. I had to fit in this beast; no excuses would do.

To imagine my seating position .... :

Mario-kart-64-bowserinfo-mario-kart--pos

Yes there is a big difference btw the G and the Murci, in terms of interior space. Helmet no chance at all for me though. Depending on your body proportions (legs/upperbody), there are ways to be creative. I found the easiest was with the normal seats, and reclining them, while moving the seat FORWARD. However, obviously the SV has the bucket seats, which I have kept.

Comfortable is a different story. I have to stretch out my knees, and especially my lower back, before and after every stint of driving.

Where there is a will, there is a way! No excuses. I had to fit in this beast; no excuses would do.

Mario-kart-64-bowserinfo-mario-kart--pos

Haha, its called "good old fashion love"

Mario-kart-64-bowserinfo-mario-kart--post----juegomania-3gtclpk1.jpg

LOL!!! That's great!

Thanks for the response and continue to enjoy your amazing car!