VBUGKING's 50th Anniversary Aventador Roadster

VBUGKING

Seriously, I don't think you can option an Aventador any nicer than that...

For the 50th anniversary roadster, that's about as perfect as it can get. (And it is perfect!)

For the "regular" roadster, the Ad Personam program can actually offer a tiny bit more options on the interior.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 50th anniversary roadster, that's about as perfect as it can get. (And it is perfect!)

For the "regular" roadster, the Ad Personam program can actually offer a tiny bit more options on the interior.

My entire interior is Ad Personam. None of it has to do with the fact that it is a 50th. The full Alcantara, Qcitura stitching, the stitched headrests, the blue stitching itself, and the yellow 50th logos are all Ad Personam. The options are kind of limitless, I wouldn't change anything about mine.

No paint expert here but according to an insider of Lamborghini, both Blu Nethuns and Rosso Efesto require a 4-coat process i.e. even more complicated than Arancio Borealis and Giallo Midas (3-coat process). Furthermore, a lot of the paint pigments actually come from the Sendai area of Japan which was affected by the Fukushima earthquake/tsunami/radiation leak disaster.

Consequently and very unfortunately, reliable source says as of late Spring, Lamborghini has announced the suspension of offering Blu Nethuns and Rosso Efesto as these paints are hindering production due to product availability shortages and complexities in the painting process.

Rumour has it that only 3 Blu Nethuns car are being produced between August & November 2014 and that would be it. (Or at least until Lambo comes up with a substitute blue that is equally as good.) VBK's 50th roadster is highly likely one of them. This makes it even more exclusive!

Although incidentally, isn't the Asterion in BN?

Thanks for the info!

Now that is very unfortunate. I was hoping to see a Huracan in Blu Nethuns when they opened up the Ad Personam options!

That would be very cool!

I don't know how I missed this thread! Congrats on such a beautiful car. Seriously, I don't think you can option an Aventador any nicer than that... Absolutely Stunning. Enjoy in good health.

Thanks, I am very happy with how it turned out. I am hoping that I will keep it for a really long time. At the moment there is no car I would rather own regardless of price.

My entire interior is Ad Personam. None of it has to do with the fact that it is a 50th. The full Alcantara, Qcitura stitching, the stitched headrests, the blue stitching itself, and the yellow 50th logos are all Ad Personam. The options are kind of limitless, I wouldn't change anything about mine.

I was told by the dealer that the 50th has some limitations on the choice of materials and combination: e.g. one cannot have an interior with a combination of Alcantara and leather. And that Q-Citura stitching with Alcantara was only available on the 50th; regular cars can only do Q-Citura with leather (although it now can be done with Alcantara on special request). At any rate, as aforesaid, you car is perfect as it is.

Do you have pics with the roof on? Would love to see the jet/shinny black roof. Thanks.

I was told by the dealer that the 50th has some limitations on the choice of materials and combination: e.g. one cannot have an interior with a combination of Alcantara and leather. And that Q-Citura stitching with Alcantara was only available on the 50th; regular cars can only do Q-Citura with leather (although it now can be done with Alcantara on special request). At any rate, as aforesaid, you car is perfect as it is.

Do you have pics with the roof on? Would love to see the jet/shinny black roof. Thanks.

Yes here are some

post-6539-1412633125_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1412633177_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1412633207_thumb.jpg

Yes here are some

UN - REAL.

Wow. Seriously that car is absolute perfection. I really hope you hold on to this one man, it is a stunner.

You and DHH need to meet up, your Aventador/his Koenigsegg have nearly identical specs!

oh1pfm.jpg

Your car is absolutely beautiful. One can only dream of seeing the two together.

I really hope you hold on to this one man, it is a stunner.

F*ck that, I got dibs on this one if it's ever up for sale :eusa_dance:

• 2 weeks later...
So what are some initial thoughts about the 720. How is it compared to your "regular" Aventador?

I love the looks of it quite a bit more, its very aggressive in person. As far as driving, it feels more sorted and slightly faster, but its not a huge difference. I love the fact that its the only 50th roadster in this color.