Opinions on what this is...

murph660207

Looks like a test mule. The intakes are probably not going to make it into the final design.

It's the updated 2015 Aventador LP-700, it has an airvent lift (usually a facelift but this time it is different)

Most unlikely.

Communique between factory and dealerships on changes for MY2015 were out 2 months ago and this was not mentioned at all.

Most unlikely.

Communique between factory and dealerships on changes for MY2015 were out 2 months ago and this was not mentioned at all.

I agree, this is not for the 2015 Aventador. I would bet it's some kind aerodynamic pieces for the upcoming SV.

Nice find! I anxiously wait to see more of the SV leak over the coming months! With the 50th/Jota/Veneo they have been killing it with the Aventador platform. The SV will be a winner for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Not near differentiated enough to be the full SV. Perhaps they are just testing one aspect of the new body work.

I've been informed by a Pirelli test driver friend that the SV is quite different - high mount exhaust exit, centre-lock wheels and so forth.

Lamborghini were coy about a facelift when I asked