TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

Damn, look at this 4 car jump!! smh.

If Dustin got 4 cars out on the hit, he would be holding that KOTS trophy in his hand.

1.png

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, look at this 4 car jump!! smh.

If Dustin got 4 cars out on the hit, he would be holding that KOTS trophy in his hand.

Best video I have ever seen until the 5:26 mark lol

Haha. There is always TX2K15 for revenge.

Looking at the bright side, you're 10-1 against GTRs. That's not all that bad. :icon_mrgreen:

I wouldn't call a close race with your street car against a shop car anything bad. Your G pulled out pretty hard on the hit and was ahead until the last moment. Well done and well driven SL bud. Hope to see you back at it soon!

Dustin, you are a cool guy and I have a lot of respect for what you did and how you did it.

A*M*S does not even have that package for anybody to buy yet anyway.

It looks like the head gaskets on the GTR may have pushed out some coolant at the end of the race as well.

Great job by you UR and A*M*S!

Do you own the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu moo or were you the driver?

I had no anti lag. Just good old fashioned brake boost and killer reaction times.

Hahaha, cannot argue with that man.

That technique was working great for ya for sure. Do you feel it would have helped you more though if you had it?

Hahaha, cannot argue with that man.

That technique was working great for ya for sure. Do you feel it would have helped you more though if you had it?

I've never tried anti lag so hard to say. BB you can adjust on the fly so I love it.

I don't really get into all the technical stuff. I love the technical stuff when I am out doing pulls or at a half mile or something like that. When it comes down to racing I don't look at the vbox, or any of that stuff. I just play the game and race. I worry about the light and that is it. It isn't time to get technical when you are racing, just time to line up and see what happens.

Only thing that matters is I lost. Not that I got the hit, not the shifts, not its setup, not my setup, not who was arguing in the parking lot, who got a cherry icy, and etc.

All that matters is I lost. I was close to holding that KOTS trophy... so close.... it does suck, I will admit that. But I have no hard feelings on anyone. I dont look at it like I lost to lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu, I just look at it that I need to get my car from point A to point B quicker. When you lose you have to be happy for the other person. It is racing, only one person can win. I will be back one day to try and give it another go.

Dustin...this post is the icing on the cake. When people race they need to bring it and hope they brought enough. From what many have seen, you have been bringing it for AWHILE.

Yes, that AM5 GTR is a beast but what in the phuck did anybody think it would take to beat a TT Gallardo? Another beast...

You will get your revenge...just a few boost clicks away.