TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was also this week doing test runs for TI.

No point in getting excited about mph runs until the actual event starts... Everyone starts at different points until the actual event gets going...

No point in getting excited about mph runs until the actual event starts... Everyone starts at different points until the actual event gets going...

You are right. Best of luck to you btw.

Yea ASS went 207 and still have more left. Going to be a badass weekend.

Just saw this from the supraforums.

Just saw this from the supraforums.

Why do I always make the mistake of reading some of the comments on Youtube videos? lol I think my IQ just dropped by 50

hahahahahaha

6 months ago, brah

Oh thank goodness. Someone is a live. This hotel is a ghost town. Thought everyone got Ebola and checked out.

Hey guys, just a big fan of TTGs and GTRs who follows the boards religiously! Here's what I've gotten from the GTR Life board from duhawks and kisco:

TTGs:

Tag and Stacey 195

UGR TTG 196

Mullet UGR TTG 189

Reza UGR TTG 176

GTRs:

T1 191

lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu 190

nissangtr10 186 (BL1500 package)

"Cars are running much slower with the regulated starts. Only UGR 6 speeds here. 7 e gear cars still on the truck in route."

Latest post from the A/M/S camp.

Our only speed index run today was a 190.8 with enough on the table to make some noise. Ivan said they cut him loose at the very last minute in the box so it was a significantly shorter run than his aborted 184 pass earlier today and the 207 from the spring. The car looks super quick and I think that is where 0mega and Tonys car can do some damage. We put it down heavy and right out of the gate. Traction is NOT a problem right now.

I'm fairly certain we are gonna park her for eliminations tomorrow. Lots of heavy hitters still on the way so we will see.

Eric

So does everybody have a lot left on the table or are these gonna be the speeds we are going to see this time around? ASS is a good 5 mph slower than UGR. How about the vipers that came this time?