Kermit the frog "Huracan"

rhyno

Just got Kermit out of the shop and had the whole car clearplexed. I need to put more miles on her but so far she is amazing! I just love the machine gun noise on downshifts!!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the green is different then the green on a Murci. The Huracan green is called Verde Mantis and the most commen green on a Murci is Verde Ithica.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have put just over 1000 km on my Huracan and I'm loving it more and more every day! It's just so easy to drive. You can take your foot off the brake and the car will roll, this happens in forward and reverse. It really does drive just like an automatic if you want. The gear changes are a million times better than the Gallardo and you really notice how fast they change. I'm happy with the factory exhaust note so I won't be buying the overpriced dealer installed sport exhaust. When you put the car from strada to sport mode the car really changes and becomes more aggressive. One thing that I noticed is that the turning radius has been improved and this really helps when in tight spots. The only things this car is lacking is the rear visibility is not that great with the standard engine cover, lack of storage space in the car and also the front boot is a tiny bit smaller and so is the parcel shelf. Overall the Huracan is a whole new replacement car to the Gallardo not just a face lift!!!!!! Thats enough talk for now.....I have to go drive :)

I have put just over 1000 km on my Huracan and I'm loving it more and more every day! It's just so easy to drive. You can take your foot off the brake and the car will roll, this happens in forward and reverse. It really does drive just like an automatic if you want. The gear changes are a million times better than the Gallardo and you really notice how fast they change. I'm happy with the factory exhaust note so I won't be buying the overpriced dealer installed sport exhaust. When you put the car from strada to sport mode the car really changes and becomes more aggressive. One thing that I noticed is that the turning radius has been improved and this really helps when in tight spots.

The exact same difference with my new R8! The dualclutch transforms the car/Tech/experience.

No chugging when turning/parking. Gearshifts are lightningfast and crisp. It smooth and driveable like any other car.

The Huracan just has much better looks, interior and more HP then the facelifted R8 = winning!

Once they chop the roof of the Huracan, I will have one in a second! Even though I allready have one for 75% of the price ;)

Congratz again and drive safe!

So excited to hear about the improvements in this car. It's a great step forward for Lamborghini and I can't wait to drive one of these things!

Thanks Tranny!!!!!

The other thing I love about the H is that when you unlock the car the door handles pop out, very cool touch!!!!

Love it. Also miura bonnet... Love it! I think it is a must on the Huracan, Congrats. Enjoy. Witch I know you will.

"Congrats Rhyno! headbang.gif The only thing missing from this thread is a family portrait of the cars!"

^^^ I think we all want to see.